the "fantasy" thread.

dELiSs

i dont have any fantasies.what about you you?? and no this doesnt have to be sexual. it could be like.. winnig money...swimming in a pool of strawberry syrup etc. YEAH GO 12OZ!!! GO COOOL THREADS!. YEAH GIRL PROBEMS. TOp 10 LISTS.!! GO. WOOH. channel zero is out of control lately. out of control ladies and gents...:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

I would like to get married by a pair of Elvis Midgets. Then have Beetlejuice at the reception in a Superman outfit availible for dwarf tossing. Then eventually I would like to own a pet monkey or midget. Maybe both.

*EDIT

I want at least one pet monkey for sure.

But also I want a pair of midgets. That way I can send them out at night to reek havoc in the streets and steal me stuff and bring it back to headquarters.

At the reception I would also have beetlejuice walk around with a big sombrero filled with tortilla chips, with melted cheese in the middle.

Guest willy.wonka

having something to happen like giant demon falling from the sky and all of a sudden my body starts to change..im still me, but this sword appears in my hands that holds "holy powers" and in that split second i know who i am and what to do..kinda like downloading "matrix style.

i kill the demon and people trip out..then i know that there are others like me around the world (male and female) and we must gather in groups and protect the earth.

in this i can fly, teleport and speak with the "all mighty".

powers grow after a while.then we find that there are other gods of other dimensions and other warriors that we must fight off to protect..cause of the "only one god"<--that was kinda of an "add on"

or.........

while everybody is cruzin in the car..i hop out the front passenger window and hover next to the car and take off like a bolt of lightning...

another flying.

real comic book fantacy type stuff.

another is world peace and we use a lot of our resources to go into space like "STAR TREK"

Archived