attn. 12oz girls: is this guy hot?

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spikey hair and a mustache... that gets the thumbs down from me. But don't take my word for it..... I have weird taste in men.

edited: Not only does he have a mustache... it's a half assed mustache that 14 year old boys grow when they first reach puberty. That's a major no no.

Originally posted by Secret

Spikey hair and a mustache... that gets the thumbs down from me. But don't take my word for it..... I have weird taste in men.

edited: Not only does he have a mustache... it's a half assed mustache that 14 year old boys grow when they first reach puberty. That's a major no no.

You and me both.

booooo

1. he's too young looking

2. he looks like if you were to take him to bed, he would pound you too hard and not focus on you. <=== hahaahh i'm a nerd.

3. spikey hair. ew.

4. i dont like guys who use too much gel in their hair.

5. he has pimples that arent too attractive.

Originally posted by DMX

i was just wondering because he had a 9.8 on hotornot but if i was a girl i would sock myself in the penis before having sex with a guy who looked like this. what are your (highly valuable i can assure you) opinions?

1) ......how often do you peruse the guys section of "hotornot"?

2) ..........if you wouldnt "have sex with a guy that looked like that", then what are you looking for in men exactly?

3) defy thinks he's GQ in his sweater and because he is stashing kettie lingerie pics in his freephoto account. me and ctrl. alt. have you under heavy surveillance my friend. that is why we spend so much time in your photo accounts.

beware.

Eww.

First of all he looks real young. I mean i've met some nice looking men who have a baby face, but he just looks like the other way around. Young with a moustache, plus his hair isn't doing it for me either.

I don't know, he doesn't look like my type even though my type doesn't have a certain look but it defintely isn't that.

Re: Re: attn. 12oz girls: is this guy hot?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

1) ......how often do you peruse the guys section of "hotornot"?

2) ..........if you wouldnt "have sex with a guy that looked like that", then what are you looking for in men exactly?

3) defy thinks he's GQ in his sweater and because he is stashing kettie lingerie pics in his freephoto account. me and ctrl. alt. have you under heavy surveillance my friend. that is why we spend so much time in your photo accounts.

beware.

awww.. tahnk you tyler. :love2: :love: :love2:

Originally posted by nomadawhat

as opposed to the sexy, attractive pimples :confused:

what i meant was "he has pimples and that isnt too attractive"

i hadnt had my cup o' java.

and that girl that scored a 9.8.....she looks like tara reid.

Archived