Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seek One

sweet baby ray's oooh yeeeaah

best bbq sauce ever go get some right now at your local grocery store i guarantee u will be satisfied not many people know of this wonderful product but i am here to spread the word.

peace kids

-sequeonce

Guest TEARZ

my best friends sweat the "stubs."

it's aight.

O MAN I CANT THANK SEQUE ENOUH FOR HIS GREAT FIND ON THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT I USED TO BE DOWN IN THE DUMPS THEN I FOUND THIS WONDDERFUL CONDIMNET AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE SO DRASTICLY THAT NOW I AM MAN AND I ALSO LIEK TO THANK THE WONDERFUL MAKER OF THIS YOU NO WHAT SAUCE WICHC WE CANT SAY BECASUSE ITS NAME IS SO HOLY AND MUST BE REFERED TO AT ALL TIMES AS YOU NO WHAT ENCLOSING I WOULD LEIK TO THANK THE PEOLPE THAT MAKE THIS POSSIBLE SEQUE SIRCA FOR TURINGIN ME ON TO THE HONEY STYLE AND MY MOM FOR BUYING IT EVERY WEEK AT THE STORE

Originally posted by Seek One:

ok ill let u guys in on my secret recipe make a burger on ya grill then when its almost done put SBR on it then a couple strips of bacon and then cheese its real good.

yeah ... but any burger made with or without the sauce like that is real good

ok ill let u guys in on my secret recipe make a burger on ya grill then when its almost done put SBR on it then a couple strips of bacon and then cheese its real good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this