The evil of METH

B_As_In_Bot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

actually...i dont see why the government doesnt hype up all its troops on meth...holy shit that army would be a crazy ass 24/7 killing machine...it would be government regulated and shit....like special "glass shock troops"

It's well documented that the us air force has been giving their pilots meth since world war 2. The 2 pilots that accidently bombed the canadian soldiers in those war games recently admitted to being goofed up on meth and the government admitted the fact that they'd been feeding all pilots meth for years.

Originally posted by Evil Dee

It's well documented that the us air force has been giving their pilots meth since world war 2. The 2 pilots that accidently bombed the canadian soldiers in those war games recently admitted to being goofed up on meth and the government admitted the fact that they'd been feeding all pilots meth for years.

:eek:

Originally posted by Evil Dee

your gonna have to provide some evidence for that one matey

Thank God I don't live there anymore but.......

all I have to say is.........Spokane.......the city of meth and hooker death....and "wigger" central......with fake "south central" accents....it's great....you should go visit....it's comedy but not on T.V..

Originally posted by Rectum

your gonna have to provide some evidence for that one matey

here's your evidence. taken from the Air Force Times website.

The day that live-fire training turned deadly

Witnesses tell what they heard, saw in incident that killed 4 Canadians

By Bruce Rolfsen

Times staff writer

Barksdale Air Force Base, La. — Through the eyewitness testimony of survivors and videotape from fighter targeting pods, the April 18 friendly fire deaths of four Canadian soldiers is being relived during the Article 32 hearing of two Air Force pilots charged in the incident.

During the first week of the hearing, which started Jan. 13 and is expected to last through Jan. 24, defense attorneys began sketching out the reasons they believed two Illinois Air National Guard pilots — Maj. William Umbach and Maj. Harry Schmidt — shouldn’t be court-martialed for involuntary manslaughter and a host of lesser charges.

Inside the hearing room, defense attorneys David Beck and Charles Gittens hammered away at command and control and safety lapses that led to the soldiers’ deaths. Outside, they promised to put on trial the Air Force practice of prescribing pilots “go pills” to help them fight off the fatigue of long missions. The friendly fire attack occurred about six hours into a 10-hour flight.

if you want to read the rest of the article click

here.

i didnt realize how old this thread was until i finished this but i guess somethings need to be said.

I used to be addicted to coke. I was doing it for a while and money was never the issue cuz i was gettin it for $100 a ball. It was fuckin my life up and i never noticed it. I had friends and people that i knew that were dying over all types of drugs whether they would OD or get killed selling them. There was just one time when this guy i knew OD'd on Heroin and the people he was with went and dumped his body in the middle of a field some where. They didn't want to face the charges that came along with it. The body sat out in the field for 6 months before anyone found it and it absolutly destroyed the family because nobody had any answers for them.

Well the people that dumped the body eventually got caught and she did 6 mos in jail for illegal desposing of a body. That was just a sign for me that i needed to clean up my life and i dropped everything very soon after. I mean i quit weed, coke, and drinking all at the same time and never looked back. The only thing i do now is smoke cigarettes and that is turning out to be harder to quit than any hard drug i'v ever done.

I think that it just takes a moment in some ones life where something really terrible has to happen to make them reallize what the fuck is going on. The sad thing about that is it can go either way. They can lose all hope and give in 100% to the drug or they will open their eyes and kick it on their own. Drugs are not a good thing and especially with meth coke or heroin... that shit is no joking matter.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I think that it just takes a moment in some ones life where something really terrible has to happen to make them reallize what the fuck is going on. The sad thing about that is it can go either way. They can lose all hope and give in 100% to the drug or they will open their eyes and kick it on their own. Drugs are not a good thing and especially with meth coke or heroin... that shit is no joking matter.

I totally agree with you man. I used to know this one cat named Mike Moll, who was fuckin ballin and drivin hella fixed up cars and had a decent life with good family and friends. He made the decision to do meth, and he eventually got hooked on it. I seen him at a party a month before he died, and he looked a whole lot skinnier than before, you could actually see his cheek bones n shit. To support his drug habit, he eventually began stealing cars and doing other hot shit like getting a pound of meth fronted to him and skiping out on the dealers money. So now he had a group of gangsters from the point who were gonna kill him (along with the people who he had beef with from before) and it was obvious that the line between "getting by" and "sanity" had been blurred. Then one day i was driving to pick up my girlfriend from her school, and I heard gunshots. I had later found out that mike moll had stolen an undercover cops hatchback while he was high on meth and they had pulled him over. He had tried to pull out and evade the police, but he ended up sandwiching a rookie cop against another car, who panicked and shot him 5 times point blank.

Meth is some scary shit. It changes your personality, and blurres your perceptions. I mean if it some fucken doper on the sidewalk, I could care less, but when someone you know gets killed in such a way, it opens your eyes up to the harsh reality of life.:twitch:

i've done meth, not afraid or embarassed to admit it. i've seen friends and cute girls go down that long hallway to destruction on it. the truth is, i liked it, but at the same time i hated myself for doing it. it, like other uppers, is an evil, evil, bitch.

it leads you one way, thinking you're productive, all the while, suckng your soul away. at first, it's very slow....leading to a very quick downfall. that's the trickery behind it. coyote spirit.

i've tried to tell people. you can't tell an addict that they're doing soemthign wrong or destructive. they'll always deny it. thank god i don't have an addictive personality.

in truth, i've done it all...well, almost all of it...just about anything a common addict could think of...or hippy, or raver....

my only advice is to be there as support, try to show your friend that there are better, more fun things in life. meth is horrible, it makes you grow old much faster than the normal rate...i'm drunk, hope my short blabbering helps. good morning/night/whatever.

• 1 month later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by .sE.

I totally agree with you man. I used to know this one cat named Mike Moll, who was fuckin ballin and drivin hella fixed up cars and had a decent life with good family and friends. He made the decision to do meth, and he eventually got hooked on it. I seen him at a party a month before he died, and he looked a whole lot skinnier than before, you could actually see his cheek bones n shit. To support his drug habit, he eventually began stealing cars and doing other hot shit like getting a pound of meth fronted to him and skiping out on the dealers money. So now he had a group of gangsters from the point who were gonna kill him (along with the people who he had beef with from before) and it was obvious that the line between "getting by" and "sanity" had been blurred. Then one day i was driving to pick up my girlfriend from her school, and I heard gunshots. I had later found out that mike moll had stolen an undercover cops hatchback while he was high on meth and they had pulled him over. He had tried to pull out and evade the police, but he ended up sandwiching a rookie cop against another car, who panicked and shot him 5 times point blank.

its a small world...i never knew mike but some of my boys did...they were all dissapointed in him and shit

meth isnt even taht addictive...you just gotta have fucking willpower.....all last night i was up tweaking and feeling like shit coming down off a few lines earlier....i still feel like this right now...i want to do some more meth...but when i think about it, getting high again aint really worth the shitty feeling that follows...plus i got a few grams of that sticky green stuff...that always helps me forget about crank

Guest -MOE LESTER-

if your even gonna do something as fucked up as Meth....snort it, its the best way

have you ever checked the lightbulb or crackpipe after smoking shit? the walls are covered in a thin sheet of crystal.....the fucking ice is melted, then vaporized into your lungs...where its just gonna solidify again and fuck your shit up bad

meth is a bitch....i havent eaten anything since yesterday morning, im so tired but i cant sleep, feel like shit!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

naw i knew you were kinda playing...but alot of dumbass 13 year olds on here couldnt see sarcasm if it was wearing a bright red cape and fucking an old granny in the middle of the freeway

they would prolly go grab a lightbulb and end up smoking the fucking whatever the fucks in that shit

• 4 months later...

Stumbled on this thread while browsing Life Skills...

It's not exactly meth, but I only know a few people

dabbled into upper use. One was a girl that could

easily have been some sort of model (barring

height) who decided to move down to Vermont

to live with some distant friends... the last I

remember of this girl is her telling my friends

and I that we 'have to come down' and smoke

crank with her... then I hear a year later she's

got some baseface's kid in her stomach... I'm

telling you, anyone on this board would have

nutted up at being friends with this girl, let alone

having sex with her... I'm talking D-Lush with

tan skin hot.

The other kid went insane from coke.. but I

posted about him in that 7:30 thread.

Bottom line: In the long run uppers only slow

you down... stick with downers, I guess.

Synapses are your friend.

Archived