• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest da wizzard

GI Gallery.....<<

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

maybe it was you.i am gettin way to many packs of flicks in the mail.even if it wasn't no worries.i might send a train out to u cats to bust on.i am working on my first one right now..

that would be very cool, maybe we can trade....i still need a valid email from you dog, i sent it to your email and it came back.........sound familliar?....ha ha ha...well i lost your info so i need to get in touch....aim preferably.....peace.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sez sux yo man you need to blah blah blah...people talk so much shit about how there so fuckin tight.. Riftoes a biter ,because his shit is looking good and if you do attractive graffiti then you get hated on .....sez gets hated on cause he too consisitent with his simple shit meanwhile if he came out with some of the wall wild steeloe he would get called out for looking like any one of 10,000or more writers someone else is exposed to .............im sorry my thoughts are a little more indepent than others i apologize...from now in i'll only say things like "good post, keep it up" like i'm signing a fucking yearbook in high school to someone i dont even know...........peace...........Gambles Ideas

Guest 6ozmesk

THACINCYKID (wanna desstroy????)

im tryin ta get up wit sum cincy writers. shit is dead in tha burbs

if u feel like crushin wita nigga holla at me

Mesk3@puregraffti.com

aim:excelsek

Guest da wizzard

^^^^holly shit, you're cool dude.....good shot calling out evryone......its not like i wasn't waiting for your insight oh you fucking haters and your quip remarks....too bad you couldn't do work tht nice....if you could you should make a post rather than trying to act intelligent.....ha:D by the way....gamble already covered your comment in this thread.....you're playing right into it fly boy.

u guy's are pretty sick, could u post some sketches thought. btw, what do u use on those canvas's? markers, paint?

Guest da wizzard

if you want skethces....ive posted them before.....go to the training bible 2, or any of my old threads......we use paint markers and spraypaint.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by bsw

rifto u have aim?

yes

hey rifto like asked beore what are you using for the canvases iv done small ones using paimt markers but some of the ones you got posted dont look like anything that would be done using that medium....