Add a CAPTION (or just laugh at him)

nomadawhat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Best thread in a hot minute.

Winners:

• Are2: u.s. military steps in to prove president Bush does not have X-ray vision
  • nomadawhat: "Ahhhh. So these are those new high tech night vision googles we spent billions on. This looks just like the Texas night."
  • Ronnie Dobbs: "MY BIG-ASS RED EARRING IS CAUGHT AROUND YOUR BINOCULARS, MR PRESIDENT"
  • Armenhammer: "ok, im done with the lion king slides, captain, hand me the new harry potter ones"
  • El Mamerro: "Damn, that's a lot of niggers."
    "And none of them are smiling either."

Bush Fans

There's a teacher in a small Texas town. She asks her class how many of them are Bush fans. Not really knowing what a Bush fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands except one boy, Johnny. The teacher asks Johnny why he has decided to be different. Johnny says, "I'm not a bush fan."

The teacher says, "Why aren't you a bush fan?"

Johnny says, "I'm an Al Gore fan"

The teacher asks why he's an Al Gore fan. The boy says, "Well, my mom's an Al Gore fan and my dad's an Al Gore fan, so I'm an Al Gore fan!" The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Texas, so she says, "What if you're mom was a moron and you're dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

Johnny says, "That would make me a Bush fan."

Archived