DIRTY DUO GES&KEM

wrest*oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IrAsOnE

years and years of painting legals...

i never knew that painting a train was legal..

from what i noticed they do more trains then walls..

so what if they don't feel like wasting their paint on stupied tags and throwies.. i seen ges do some hot stenciles, throwie, simples, highways,rooftops basicly if they wanted to they could put most writers to shame.. don't be upset cause u can't paint anything more than a tag or a throwie..

get ur facts together b4 u start talking..

They paint FR8s. Wow. Day spot fr8 painting. That takes some heart. "Hey KEM, make sure to bring the Hibachi." "Okay GES, you make sure to bring the radio and the hot dogs!"

And isn't that what people are talking about when they (rightfully) give these dudes shit about bombing? Heart? It takes a lot more than artistic talent to get up with "stupied [sic] tags and throwies" and to make your mark on a city. But then again, this is a new era of graffiti where bombing is "stupied" [sic]. So, why bother doing real graffiti when you have magazines and web sites to showcase your stuff?

by the way, the asinine comments aside, with all the u's and b4's and the misspelled words, you look like a fucking retard.

Re: Re: wasnt there already a ges thread?

Originally posted by IHATEU

you forgot to mention....ah forget it...PLAYED THE FUCK OUT.

whoa......hold up there turbo...

youre saying someone else's style is played the fuck out?

jesus....talk about the pot calling the kettle black..

(if you cant take it, dont dish it out dog.)

Originally posted by TRYBOL

AHHHH nothing like internet tuffness to start the morning.

thankyou, always a good laugh from some bitch behind the computer.

You sound like a clown sorry...and trust me I'm not one to say shit on a computer and not to someone face 2 face. So have a wonderful day Bitch!

a minute ago some one said stencils..hahah fresh dude that shit is real...and as far as my played the fuck out comment...THEY are played the fuck out, not so much their style... that is getting there...i cant help if the style i rock got trendy but you cant play something thats timeless...

nah im jealous...i wish i had that much style and play...if only i were tech and mailed out shit to EVERY graff publication in the world...and to you boston kids dont front they are really up!!! didnt vault do a kem role out for him for some rontanaaaah!!!!!

nah im jealous...i wish i had that much style and play...if only i were tech and mailed out shit to EVERY graff publication in the world...and to you boston kids dont front they are really up!!! didnt vault do a kem role out for him for some rontanaaaah!!!!!

no man...you do ..your style is original..hah!

Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

Yes i sure am jealous that i cant sit at some piece spot for hours and make a perfect little piece holy crap help me im insecure. fuck people who dont bomb they are useless to graf.

http://www.lay-lo.com/graff/d-g/ges-kem5_001.jpg'>

haha......move out of your parents basement, get a job. then go out and bomb while listing to wu tang.

fucking muppet.....

Guest CrewJones

I'vee seen an italian train site that had more clean trains by Ges than most of you will ever have anywhere, and thats just in Italy! One of them was a rolling wholecar with a cat uterus or something. Now, I'm not sure about this, because there was no fine print stating this or not, but I'm pretty sure that the trains were not legal. It seems like all the 3a posta are done so by other writers, and if they actually did post their own work, you wouldnt have dick to say... they are a constant topic because they are doing something right... or else no one would care. Big up to ges... I'm a fan of your freights, productions, bombs, and the italian trains were bad ass

Originally posted by IHATEU

in the words of a ghetto hoodrat "awwww shit" aobut the last commment. anyways i hope you suffer from as many misfortunes that can be inflicted upon you all over the holidays and i hope you all fucking die too.except whatajerk and the others who are cynical assholes like myself.,.weed.

Originally posted by CrewJones

I'vee seen an italian train site that had more clean trains by Ges than most of you will ever have anywhere, and thats just in Italy! One of them was a rolling wholecar with a cat uterus or something. Now, I'm not sure about this, because there was no fine print stating this or not, but I'm pretty sure that the trains were not legal. It seems like all the 3a posta are done so by other writers, and if they actually did post their own work, you wouldnt have dick to say... they are a constant topic because they are doing something right... or else no one would care. Big up to ges... I'm a fan of your freights, productions, bombs, and the italian trains were bad ass

GES and KEM paint a lot. they have been for some time now!

Trains in Italy...who fucking cares? They're from the States...besides Freights I have NEVER seen a train from them. I know a shit load of other writers that have painted trains overseas....the difference is that they paint trains here...and sometimes when they have nothing better to do they paint Freights......

I still can't believe that I have wasted this much time talking about these kids...... I don't have a problem with KEM shit I don't have a problem with GES...Not like GES would say shit to me....he will have TOTEM2 email me (AGAIN) to fight his battles "....Stop picking on my man.....He's fresh.....I will come up to Boston to fight you....." blah..blah...blah.... when I would see GES he would NOT say shit....but that's old news....

Those two kids can paint. they have rocked more walls then most writers. I don't care for Legal walls...yeah it's cool and fun to set up a BBQ and Radio and chill out with your crew...but It's not what I'm into....it's nice to see...but thats it.

Some kids are scared to risk shit. Some kids don't rack paint. some kids would be shook if the police snatched them up. some kids are those kids. and that's that.

Archived