Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

need help regarding moving in a few months

here is the deal : i'm getting out of here (louisville ky) in may. that's already decided. ever since i have moved back here i have been torn between two decisions as to where to move. the two decisions run through my mind all the time every day, so i thought i'd post this up. maybe some of you can help me out.

---

option one: move to philly

i know the area well and i know a few people. it's a great city, but i'd be constantly reminded of my ex and all of that mess.

-VS-

option two: volunteer abroad

i have always wanted to visit another country. i'm young and not tied down whatsoever. why not take the chance? it'd be lonely as hell though.

---

WHAT DO YOU DUDES AND DUDETTES THINK?

if i was you id voulnteer abroad. why not. its cool as fuck. leave everything you have and go. you wont regret a day of it. you dont get lonely, you meet the coolest people in the world. trust me.

na im not voulnteering. i get paid over here. but ive met a ton of folks whove done it. email me if you want. i can tell you a few things about it.

i cant do peace corps because yhey send you wherever they want, plus you have to have a college degree i think.

Guest imported_Europe

Get your ass out of the states....

Go see the world!

Guest Are2
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i cant do peace corps because yhey send you wherever they want, plus you have to have a college degree i think.

yes, thats true

plus they like it if you speak another language

i know a few people who don't have degrees who got hooked up teaching english in southeast asia..supposedly dope.

be a sentient and choose for yourself.

my friend once told me that the only reason he doesnt join the peace corps is because he couldnt get laid, i heard phillys nice if you avoid the the cops. good luck with that.

Guest sneak

travel. u know thats gonna be the best option

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this