what the fuck has guinness done???

boogie hands

Originally posted by When

either that or just bottle real piss

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

nah, budweiser already got the patent for that

ahahahahahahahaha. its so true dman yanks for making this beer (if it deserves that title?)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

so i go grocery shopping today and pick up an 8 pack of guinness...get home unload my groceries and decide to pour a glass when low and behold, the can runs out with an inch to go in my pint glass...confused i check the can and sure enough...14.9 ounces. what the fuck!?! i cant even get a pint of beer anymore? do the irish think that every american drinks beer out of 12 ounce glasses and they can just slip this by us? nothing is sacred anymore....fuck that...next time im getting beamish...

thats why i when i buy beer i just buy a box of mickeys 40oz and stop fuckin around.

are you sure its not because there needs to be room in the bottle for those wichet things.. i always forget what theyre called ..but the thing that makes the foam.. which makes a guiness worthwhile...

anyways... warm you guinness and quit complaining..... i could use a beer right now soooo bad.

Archived