Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Brazilian D N B

ok, im not usually into drum and bass but these brazilian djs are really good. maybe this song is super old but you should go download the track LK by dj marky and dj xrs.

maybe i should go to carnival this year............

super pointless thread 70006.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You can't front on Soul Slinger, nigga.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by El Mamerro

You can't front on Soul Slinger, nigga.

ANNNNNNNNNNND once again mamerro proves that he knows the fucking deal.

Guest BROWNer

mamski, have you heard a group called batacuda or

something similar?..?.......its not 'drum'n'bass' per se...

but its fast drums and stuff....?

i heard about them a few years ago and i've always

been curious.....

Guest sneak

yeh tt!!! woohooo.. it is an old tune, but it is a bad one. i remember a few raves where that went right off.....*sigh*

Guest imported_Europe

Music that makes brazillian girls dance? Doesnt sound very gay to me...

DJ marky is the fucking shit. So is his patna in crime... the name escapes me.... he produces with him.

Don't sleep on dj marky --- Jazzy, funky dnb... sweet. Has all the hot ladies shakin' their hips....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Word to the Unwitty One.

Browner, I think you are referring to a "Batucada", which is a type of Brazilian percussion ensemble, not a band itself... Almost all batucada bands include the word "batucada" in their names, so that's not of much help. I don't know of any of em except a PR-based one called Batucada Baoba that I heard for the first time at a rum fest. Too bad I was twisted as fuck off the drinks, cause shit was ill and believe it, I would've busted the bboy/capoeira hybrid to it.

Burundi drummers are also hot shit to check out percussion-wise. I used to study math while listening to old Drums of Burundi tapes that a history teacher got for me back in junior high. I really wish I still had em. Beer,

El Mamerro

i remeber a good while back everyone was ranting and raving about how dj marky was the best new thing out of brazil...i heard one of his mixtapes and it made me feel bad for brazil...

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Word to the Unwitty One.

Browner, I think you are referring to a "Batucada", which is a type of Brazilian percussion ensemble, not a band itself... Almost all batucada bands include the word "batucada" in their names, so that's not of much help. I don't know of any of em except a PR-based one called Batucada Baoba that I heard for the first time at a rum fest. Too bad I was twisted as fuck off the drinks, cause shit was ill and believe it, I would've busted the bboy/capoeira hybrid to it.

Burundi drummers are also hot shit to check out percussion-wise. I used to study math while listening to old Drums of Burundi tapes that a history teacher got for me back in junior high. I really wish I still had em. Beer,

El Mamerro

ahh..thanks..as i looked into it, i started realizing that.

i'm gonna check the drums of burundi funk.

^

Guest sneak
Originally posted by NOE1

..Werd to sumones mudda..

excuse me?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this