Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is it ok to be gay?

Guest willy.wonka

nah, between like 7 people a bi-level executive deluxe hotel room and whatever else, like pets allowed and shit, you can take your dog to chill for the night if you wanted too, etc... is only around 60$ each.

Which means if you have a 100$ to spare or you've just been savin it up, you have 40$ left to spend, 30$ on some Grey Goose or Old English or whatever, 10$ on apple cranberry and some condoms.

Then I guess you could use the change floatin around on some pizzas. Everyone spends around 100$ and everybody eats like they should. Unless you throw in some extra money to eat right.

It's feasible if you plan for it ahead and almost everyone has a source of income one way or another, you just gotta start doing shit now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i don't ilke homophobes. that's like being a "black-o-phobe" or an "irish-descent-o-phobe". i think it's stupid to hold an unchangeable feature about a person against them. you're as good as a nazi in my book if you're homophobic. if every single gay man's sole duty in life was to make your life complete shit, then there may be some leeway. i guarantee you won't get hit on unless you exude qualities that even you would find "homosexual".

and for the rumor that all gay guys are shiny-faced lisp-speaking fashion gods, ever hear of Judas Priest? rob halford is gay, and i don't think judas priest lost any credibility. it made a lot of people put their foot in their mouth about gay people being the stereotypical fruit.

listening material:

The Queers - I Wanna Be a Homosexual

Atom and his Package - Hats off to Halford

for some reason i'm listening to "god save the queen" (yes, i know) and it's playing in time with the girl getting hit in the head and falling on her ass.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

yes, well I find the whole board a little incoherant on occasion. Bodice is on the Smirnoff Ice and hash this evening - it's 5.30 in the afternoon - it's been pitch black outside for an hour and a half already and I can't feel my face

im on skunk and stella artois...mmm. i cant feel my toes cos i just had to take my dog for a walk in the rain.. wooppee

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Being gay is the "trendy" thing to do now.

i wasn't going to say anything, but this is my thoughts exactly, i dont mind gay people until i found out one of my friends was gay. I was okay with it by all means, no problems, until he became a gay rights activist. I had known this funny fella for like 5 years and everyone knows the word 'gay' has became a mainstream remark, hardly has anything to do with your sexual preference anymore. on top of that, he knew i was okay with his sexuality, yet, when i would say "oh that's gay" he looked at me like he wanted to fight, and i was like, get over it guy. ya fag! :)

seriously though, i think being gay is like joining a club now a days, people are doing it just to be able to fit into something it seems, i've ran into so many girls that are lesbians, and gay guys are popping out of the wood works as well. it's like the apartments that are popping up in my city. what's the deal!?!?!?!

but like i said, i was okay with gay people, until my friend, and now i can't stand them, especially guys. they are to sensative, and to pissy and GAY to deal with. grow some skin fuckers!

Originally posted by Kettiecat

What drives me nuts is girls who make out in front of guys just for the attention. oooh. I just want to slap the shit out of them everytime I see it. But whatever that is just a pet peeve of mine.

............................................so.......................a pet peeve of yours is people who do shit for attention?

..........ok. i dont need to say anything else on that one.

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

yet, when i would say "oh that's gay" he looked at me like he wanted to fight, and i was like, get over it guy. ya fag! :)

I have the opposite going on - my friends will say "that's gay" about something, and then give me this panic stricken she's-gonna-freak-out look, and I'm standing there like "what?"

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I have the opposite going on - my friends will say "that's gay" about something, and then give me this panic stricken she's-gonna-freak-out look, and I'm standing there like "what?"

that's how it should be i think, well i don't know, i've always been the type that would rather get even or get back at you, then drown myself in my misery or your comments reguarding me ya know?

like if someone says im ugly, i just return fire with a "you got a fat head" or something stupid and go on about my business. no biggie right?

same thing with being gay. "IF" i was gay, i wouldn't even pay attention to when people said "oh that's gay" etc. and if someone called me a 'fag' or what have you, i'd just return fire with "fuck you bitch, i'll take your asshole virginity" or something to shake them up a bit, and then keep going with my business. sigh, silly gay people..

In my young days of ignorance, I always thought that being gay was connected to being a raging pervert, and thought that most gays wanted to fuck anything in site. But I will tell you one thing, last year i became friends with this dude that is gay, first thing is that dude knows exactly what the ladies want, he has given me better advice then any other regarding my past girlfriends . another postive quirk of having a gay friend, is he is a chick magnet, that ladies love him, which in turn he has loads of girls following him around all the time.

Guest willy.wonka

zow zow

went to the club last night and my friend was askin me who are all these girls that keep comin up to me saying hi!...i went to highschool with most of them, most of them are lesbians.

i think i would be able to make sweet lovin with them too.for i have known this since highschool.i kiss thier cheek and let thier hand slide through my fingers, i look into thier eyes and let the thought linger

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by socrates

Or that one cahnce with a man you've always been waiting for...

stop it with your wishful thinking you closet homo.

watch out homo.."ridin on my dick so much that now you jock my belly button".