LIONS ONE ROCK

DankLordz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BornFresh

Oh.. that dumpster that was more than half buffed by construction workers under the thru way? What was that like 4 years ago, the first year I started writing? You didn't do anything because you were in Europe? I remember you took the spot back like 2 weeks later. That shit's been over, that was the end of it. You're gonna fuck me up? You don't know me. That's not very nice. Maybe I'll come back to SF someday and when I see you I'll buy you a drink and we can talk about it. Relax...

peace.

well the thing was, i went to europe my piece was running clean. then i seen you hanging with that punk fumes and that guy does, who already had static with me.

then you go over me. i got mad cause it was a good spot man.

lucky im nice cause i almost ragged that amoeba wall of yours.

16v.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

well the thing was, i went to europe my piece was running clean. then i seen you hanging with that punk fumes and that guy does, who already had static with me.

then you go over me. i got mad cause it was a good spot man.

lucky im nice cause i almost ragged that amoeba wall of yours.

16v.

ease off the accelerator there turbo...

you MIGHT actually scare someone......

• 2 months later...

i live in buffalo and about 2 months ago my friend took me out to look at graff in his area. we went under a bridge. i saw this great lions piece along with a bomb on the other side. since then ive been going out more often, checkin out all buffalo artists especially the BF crew. i admire all of your work and i cant wait to see more trains.

Archived