Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mopius

how young is too young???

Guest mopius

check this....im 17 and i had sex with this 12 year old last night, but shit there was grass in the infield and she was banging...was this wrong of me???

Originally posted by mopius:

check this....im 17 and i had sex with this 12 year old last night, but shit there was grass in the infield and she was banging...was this wrong of me???

you are not legally an adult..but 12 years old is pretty foul

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

if she's old enough to pee she's old enough for me.

hahahahah..now i wont feel too bad...fuck...

im going to jail...

Guest SPLINTER

all depends on the girl dude. i know so girls that started fucking and sucking the day sex ed week ended and we had ssex ed in like the 5th grade making them 10 or 11. they found out why the felt funny and what belonged up their pussy so they went and got it. i know a 12 year old is tight and temptin but just think about it shes 12 and shes fucking, youre prolly far from being the first even if she started fucking the week before shes prolly had at least 5 dicks already, thats how 12 year old are the fuck the bf and all his friends so watch out for those dirty ass 12 and 13 year olds.

Guest dukeofyork

old enough to bleed, old enough to breed...

Guest beardo

...was this wrong of me???

yes, and the fact that youre asking says you know it.

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 06-24-2001).]

Originally posted by TRACTOR FACE:

Dude, the rule is:

half your age, plus seven years...

Where did this rule come from? I'm curious.

12 is pretty low man. Here it is illegal for anyone under 13 to have sex. But your gettin' yours and that's what counted.

fuck! i dont care if he is lyin. that is just wacked shit. how the fuck do you have sex with someone 5 years younger? especially a 12 year old? i cant imagine that. how did you get her to fuck you? did you promise her candy or sumthin?

dude 12 years old is fuckin horrible, at least get a 15 year old damn

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Guest mopius

never seen kids??....plus it was her first time, nice and tight...

I don't care if she did agree, that was fucking low man. She's a kid,and 12 years old? what's that grade 6? The fact that she'd be willing to fuck you screams that she has problems and here you are compounding them. Like Beardo said, the fact that you asked if this was wrong means you know it was wrong. That's too young.

I don't even know the whole story here, but if you pressured her into it the least little bit then consider yourself a rapist. If she even said "no" once and you convinced her to keep going.

Shit like this makes me mad because I know what I was like at that age, and I know how older guys seemed so much cooler. I never fucked them but they always tried. And "no" unless basically screamed in their ear never made a goddamn difference.

That was very wrong of you anyway.

is it right? i dont know, but if i knew you id whoop your fucking ass since obviously she doesnt have a brother to do it... god damn i hope her dad finds out and beats you toothless...

think of your mind state at 12 and tell me you were 'mature' enough to be making decisions like that... fuck, obviously your not mature enough now... someday a guy will rape you and i'll laugh till i fall asleep..

seeking, were you molested as a child? don't take all your anger towards the person who molested you out on mopius, he did nothing wrong. go get some help or something. seesh!

Originally posted by garth vader:

seeking, were you molested as a child? don't take all your anger towards the person who molested you out on mopius, he did nothing wrong. go get some help or something. seesh!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA