Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MEROJUANA

cage or eminem?

yeah they're pretty close, they both have some good verses and a lot of crappy ones, and i think they could both be tight if they put more work into their shit. download cage f. copywrite - the weather report, thats a good cage verse. ive never heard an eminem song i was really into, the one from 8 mile isnt bad, but again he could put more effort in. his patterns are tight sometimes, like cages delivery is tight sometimes, but a lot of the time both are wank.

i dont care what any of you say

cage- ballad of worms is one of the most fucking dope songs.

great content, enjoyable beat and a lovly chorus.

eminem is good

cage used to suck

cage got better

eminem is starting to fall off alittle and getting way to cocky

Guest Melburnian

Eminem has a very annoying voice. I hate him.

eminem, for sure carson! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

blah. eminem has a few songs a like and cage only has one song i like. well i don't really like it that much...but. yea, well, um...

cage?haha hes a little bitch...ive never met someone who actually listens to this fuckin nerd....he seems to have a lot of fans on the internet for some reason though...i wonder why

old eminem freestyles are dope.his newer stuff is boring..

I haven't heard alot of Cage's stuff.From what i've heard he seems ok..

SLUG and AWOL ONE kill them both...

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

old eminem freestyles are dope.his newer stuff is boring..

I haven't heard alot of Cage's stuff.From what i've heard he seems ok..

SLUG and AWOL ONE kill them both...

wow, right. i went to an awol one show a few weeks back. that was the weakest most fucking boring show i have ever seen, EVER! that cat has no stage presence, no deleviry skills, just fucking WEAK!!

eminem blows cage out of the water in skills,but chorus's suck,and i dont care about his family,he approached his fame wrong and instead of songs like cleaning out my closet,which is plain terrible,he should do more like,square dance,purple pills,and the one about mushrooms,he is naturally funny,and it works,however he is boring as hell when hes serious,skills or not,thats why big pun was better,always hilarious,and clever,he only used what worked for him

cage has beats,and 1 clever line per corny one,he has some funny shit going on,but he says a bunch of shit that is just plain corny,not as gifted as eminem,though,and eminem would eat him alive in a battle,i think however,that big pun{i bring him up again,because he is similer to eminem}in his prime would clown eminem

EMINEM IS SICK AS FUCK WHEN HE WANTS TO BE BUT CAGE IS FUCKING RETERDEDLY DOPE ALL THE TIME.BOTH DOPE EMCEES BUT I RESPECT GRIMEYNESS SO CAGE IS SICKER. MAYBE NOT LYRICALLY BUT CAGE WINS! FOR BEING A SICK FUCK!HAHAHA

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this