....IT'S A LEGAL FOR FUX SAKE.....

CAPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by troy1492

you felt the need to write LEGAL on it?????

Well it's funny, that is all you have to say about it. I will go into detail about what the piece means if you want the "art fag" explination but I am not gonna go into it. Let's just say that I wanted to show that legal "grafitti" is kind of an oxy moron and it's funny that this piece has gotten all the hype (this is the second cover of a paper it's been on) that it has gotten and nobody finds the irony in it.

Let's just say that I wanted to show that legal "grafitti" is kind of an oxy moron and it's funny that this piece has gotten all the hype (this is the second cover of a paper it's been on) that it has gotten and nobody finds the irony in it.

i guess but it doesnt really look anything like graffiti...at all

Originally posted by troy1492

i guess but it doesnt really look anything like graffiti...at all

http://www.dictionary.com

n. pl. graf·fi·ti (-t)

A drawing or inscription made on a wall or other surface, usually so as to be seen by the public. Often used in the plural.

And now? What really is your definition of graff cool guy? So all the r.i.p.s that get put up for homeys with portraits as the focus isn't really graff eather? K just wanted to get that straight. You can't define graff. It's ever evolving. Cats who can only do font tend to hate on others who can burn chars and other shit. That's my opinion.

Archived