Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!

5k! veteran status. dont I feel special. its gonna be years before I hit 7k or 10k....guess thats a good thing really.

end of obligatory status change post....go back to whatever you were doing a second ago...

the 12oz van full o' strippers has been dispatched to your house, cancel your plans for the next 4 hours!

sleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleepsleep

Originally posted by Smart

the 12oz van full o' strippers has been dispatched to your house, cancel your plans for the next 4 hours!

haha. they probably walked. the strip club is just across the street.

I expect a post by fr8oh any minute now.........

Originally posted by ese

haha. they probably walked. the strip club is just across the street.

nah man, we don't use local strippers...

see, we take their passports when we get 'em, and then we move them around alot to keep them disoriented

Guest socrates

they've never been the same after that night with makros

Guest imported_Tesseract

Gongrats man...post some flicks!

Originally posted by Smart

WORD, ONE OF THOSE GALS STOLE MY WATCH. SMACK A GIRL IF SHE'S SPORTING A TAG HEUER...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by socrates

they've never been the same after that night with makros

haha

vet is my next goal in life. fuck doin well at school...i wanna be a vet

well not really.

Guest duffman

congradulations computer geek.. you have now gaind the ranking of computer dork..

Guest willy.wonka

im gonna have more posts than seeking one day

Originally posted by Pistol

Is nothingbutfreights still up? I haven't been able to see it for a minute.

its gone for good. the guys who host it (puregraffiti) got busted and all the computers got seized in the investiation. I'd switch hosts, but I need a place that will take 800mb+ of files for free, and I dont see that happening. too much work, so its dead.

godfreaking damn. 800mb's

i'd offer to host but i wouldn't be able to host all that shit.

chi-chi's christ 800mb. :eek:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this