THE NEW ADIKTS THREAD

thebull

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
Guest The Boss
Originally posted by piecethesky

But I like seeing pieces that make me laugh.

I didnt read this whole thread but this quote stood out.

and i get that from a2m guys like GoreB, Lewis and Debt.

i mean where did all this "im gonna cross you out, and im gonna stab you" bullshit come from. if your in LA or NY i can understand, but if your not in one of those places and you carry on with this bullshit than you're just funny with that shit.

not funny like a Lewis piece but funny like a homosexual.

i was watching style wars this morning and Zephyr said once it stops being fun than im out. i guess conflict, jealousy, hate are fun for some people. oh well.

Originally posted by AC/DC

It's sort of hard to get a grip on why you Americans love freights so much, when all we do over here in Australia is passenger trains (mostly anyway) But this photo really brings home the bacon. The fact that you can stop at a crossing as a freight train passes, and see cars and cars of pieces, really makes me wish we had a freight scene like that over here. [/b]

i mean if a2m can make europeans warm up to american freights then id say they have supernatural powers. hats off for one of the dopest crews out.

Wow , so much TRASH. They are Fagtastic

I like how they BIT the Europe style and brung it the North America freight scene, thinking it was gonna be cool. If you are looking for a laugh, there you go! They are the wackest people with the most freights , hell yea. Much props. The dude on the FIRST page said it best.

Skim is the only one who comes off proper. HEY, some of you A2m Jocks tell me this, is SKIM really in a2m? I never see anyone in A2M hit him up once. Why would he join such a wack crew?

I only take pics of these cats when I have like 2 pictures left and I am ready to go develop my shit.:lol: But then again, the ground looks better most of the time.

Quality

over

Quanity:idea:

Maybe a2m did kinda bring over some eruo style, but hell, its dope as fuck nonetheless. And anyways sarin, i saw one of your fr8s, and it most defintly did not look "quality". Maybe you should jump on the a2m bandwagon instead of embarass yourself with your stupid played letters

yo i thimk that the a.2.m crew iz one of the top crewsout they do quality with quantity.....it is funny how people have something to say about everybody ,but they dont do there homework...ive personly have droped bombs with some of them and there well rounded peeps... hey man if you dont know you beter ask somebody ......erupto.crae.lead.jerms.lewis vizie.wyse.goul.nekst.debt.paus......big ups.......

Originally posted by dr. skipper

Maybe a2m did kinda bring over some eruo style, but hell, its dope as fuck nonetheless. And anyways sarin, i saw one of your fr8s, and it most defintly did not look "quality". Maybe you should jump on the a2m bandwagon instead of embarass yourself with your stupid played letters

Ahhh, another ignorant one. I am NOT SARIN on the freights. Dont attack me because I dont like ones "ART." It is not my fault they use 99c walmart paint to fill-in ugly letters and the shit fades 6 months from now.<--maybe thats a good thing:crazy:

Keep that Euro trash over there.

Originally posted by Humanimal

yo i thimk that the a.2.m crew iz one of the top crewsout they do quality with quantity.....it is funny how people have something to say about everybody ,but they dont do there homework...ive personly have droped bombs with some of them and there well rounded peeps... hey man if you dont know you beter ask somebody ......erupto.crae.lead.jerms.lewis vizie.wyse.goul.nekst.debt.paus......big ups.......

Speaking of homework, did you get your GED?

Dumb people like dumb shit.

Enough on this thread. PEACE

Originally posted by Sarin

Dont attack me because I dont like ones "ART."

great. and i only point that out because you got a lot of guys on this board with homosexal tendencies that will threaten to cross you out for criticizing their graff.

carry on!

Archived