Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -MOE LESTER-

that feeling you get after you take a huge ass shit....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahhhh its a good feeling....too under-rated....im hopefully going to experiance this soon!

i tihnk my personal record would have to be one time i took a shit and the shit actually outlined the bowl of the toilet.......it was huge it took all i had....

Speaking of shit...

Awhile back me an a few friends (one former cause he turned snitch on some crazy shit) used to smoke blunts at a park. An this place had goose sometimes, and they took shits all over the place.

One day we were relaxin, smokin an looked down an noticed what looked like some bud... We take a closer look and after like 5 minutes of argueing about what it really was, we all came to the conclusion it was real, reaaaaaal, old goose shit... that looked like good bud :lol:

Anyways the snitch was a crazy kid, an he had an extra plastic baggy on him so he went lookin around for more and found tons of this old ass like spongish weed lookin shit and bagged up like 7.5 grams of it. I sat back and laughed and pointed out goose poop he could use.

So he went back home and bagged it up right? and went to raves (like 4 times) and house parties and shit, and used to sell it to people :lol: He got off that whole bag and made some dough, while people were out smokin goose poop.

:lol:

Originally posted by GUNDAM

I have sold cat nip to little stoners. But I made sure they were stoned enough to not notice it wasn`t giving them the effect of being stoned of weed

We used to do some dumb shit. It'd always be somethin fucked up too, an now that I'm older I see, like why I shouldn't have done alot of the things I have but... you know, shit happens, so here's one more story on the subject.

This is quick tho I'll keep it short. There was this kid a long time ago who couldn't never get weed no where so he used to come to us. Long story short my boy cracked a philly, spilt the guts, took a knife and got some dog shit on it, and spread it like peanut butter all in the shell of the philly. Then he just got some leaves and dirt an shit and put it in the blunt, twisted it up, sold it to dude and made him smoke it in front of him an his boy :lol: He said the shit was all drippin out of the end of the blunt :lol: The end was on fire and everything :lol:

Yea I know that's fucked up but... we were youngins.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i hold it in all day so when i get home i can just squat a nice ole growler

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this