SUMMER ANTICIPATION(S)

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RADIOHEAD!!!!!!!!! 3 shows-boston, and 2 ny...oh god i kant wait to lose my mind! that and all the other great attributes for the summer...including a nice cold newcastle on my boys porch, a phat green one too! as soon as i stop fucking around on 12oz and get outta work! I LUV SUMMER! oh and summer nites on lookouts with the sumerlovecuties...ooohhh...smyles..so much to luv about summertyme!

...rOe

ahhhhh cool nights. But my summer is ruined due to weed. I smoked entirly too much this year and landed myself in summer school. 8am-10am. everyday for a month. I'm trying to make the best of it.

my new way to get through life is to deny everything, just don't accept it. Like I'm not accepting the fact I have to go to summer school. I'm just thinking of it as a bad paying job.

but other than that, radiohead.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

hopping some fr8

making somebody's popularity list on here

finding dayspots in the middle of woods

under pressure

jay and silent bob movie

taking many pictures

getting at some chick

being constantly and consistantly um happy

swimming

cooking much much much

word, let me second some of that poop...

painting in the woods is dope. or out in the country, nothing better...

i'm definitely going to make plans to hit up the country side more this summer. especially since i'm taking off for a bit to the interior for work...should be dope.

swimming. man...swimming is the freshest shit. especially in a dope lake with mountains all around you and rock bluffs to flip off of...love that shit.

man, prefuse73.........get this shit NOW.

upski http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon14.gif'>

Archived