animal planet show review volume one: extreme contact

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

this show is pretty great. it stars three different people: manny, an expert in interacting with animals, this really fine girl who always wears a bikini and is the freediving champion of the world, and some guy who i think films or something. they go freediving (diving without scuba gear- gnarly! they can hold their breaths for like five minutes underwater) and have "extreme contact" with lots of "extreme" animals. the best one is where they go diving in the swamp to hump alligators and manny almost gets killed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is that the guy with hella long hair?

I saw them one day freediving and they were messing with this big ass Potato Cod(it looks like a big ass bullhead) anyway, this thing is like 200 lbs and it's grunting at homeboy to get outta his home..so Tarzan is down there right next to this thing while it's yellin at him and decides to tap this fish on the nose....wrong move sucka....this fish sucks his whole arm up to Tarzan's shoulder..so he's sittin here wrestling with this 200 lb fish for like 2 minutes(no scuba gear=no air) and the dude with the camera is just sitting there filming it..he's all talkin about "I knew any minute I was just gonna have to drop the camera and help out my buddy" KISS MY ASS HOMES!! If you didn't do it 2 minutes ago I'm bustin you in ya speakin vent when we get to the surface!! Anyway it was mad ill..

thanks for your support....

Cod Fighting

Archived