CAR PICS

Guest kOmega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kOmega
Originally posted by T.T Boy:

um, kome can you explain why that car has a california liscence plate, and i know for a fact youre a canuck?

fuck no..im british..

living in the states..

and ..the shines mean i keep good care of my car..ill take any angle of it..if you think its fake

Guest kOmega

ive had the name komega since 1993 its short for kanser - omega my first name on the board was kanser second was kanser omega and so on so no i didnt bite no names

http://www.seanbaby.com/stupid/images/sarcasm13.jpg'>

Above: Erik Sprague, also known as The Amago. He's surgically turned himself into as much as a lizard as possible by chopping a gap in his tongue, inserting spikes in his face, and coloring on himself. He's not really talented, useful, or successful, but he knew that if he turned himself into a big enough lizard freak, it could be his full-time job. Is it trading your self-respect for money? Maybe. All I know is that you never hear about these people having other accomplishments. It's never "Next on Conan: pulitzer-prize winner and dinosaur-man..." or "Today in Atlanta, a local half-man, half-puzzle, ALL-mystery microbiologist discovered a new strain of bacteria that may help slushees maintain their slush outside of freezing temperatures."

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest kOmega
Originally posted by lights out:

7 seconds?? you must be referring to the band. i'd be surprised if this thing came close to 10's.

i have a 429 cobra jet..

the stock 329 ran high 11's

mines not stock the only thing stock about my car is the ...uhhhmm..body i guess..

not even the chassy is the original..

everything is 30% lighter then the original car..

my trunk is fiber glass along with my doors and hood..

Originally posted by kOmega:

i have a 429 cobra jet..

the stock 329 ran high 11's

mines not stock the only thing stock about my car is the ...uhhhmm..body i guess..

not even the chassy is the original..

everything is 30% lighter then the original car..

my trunk is fiber glass along with my doors and hood..

the air is getting thin up there dood. i think you've gone goo goo. i'd have to see the ticket for me to believe your stock 329 hit 11s. maybe it's a like farhenheit to celsius in the conversion. i dunno. perhaps on paper that's what it should do but at the track that's no how shit goes down.

i shouldn't hate. we've got some mutual friends an all but competition's just in my blood.

Archived