post your drawing injuries.

JoeyLawrence

this is no joke. i might need surgery. from drawing like 8-12 hrs straight.

http://www.pked.net/upload/popgunwar/brokenfinger.jpg'>

sorry for the blurry shit...i wish you could see how clean and trimmed my hand is minus that brutal scar from the "date incident." anyways...i gotta wear this fingerbrace to sleep....and ice my hand after drawing. i also have to do finger exercises in the shower under very hot water and stretch em till they almost break off. then i gotta alos do the whole parafin wax thing daily. shit im fallin apart.

pgw.

brokenpinkie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by crackatinnie

Righto. I have never been injured drawing. I got stabbed with a pencil when I was 6. I thought I would get lead poisoning.

it used to make me laugh when kids would say that at school. and it's like "look at the side of the pencil dumbass - graphite pencil - not lead"

Guest imported_Europe

Chess is a hard game.

Two danes got disqualified at the World Championsships a month ago for starting a fistfight... True story.

i have had sorta the same thing happen. my thumb has gone numb for two days straight when i was using colored pencils to do a sketch. i had to press down on them really hard to get solid lines. i was using them 4-5 hours straight. i wasn't aware you couldn't actually break anything. its funny cause when i opened this thread i was thinking in my head just jokingly exactly what this thread was about. weeeed

Originally posted by crackatinnie

Righto. I have never been injured drawing. I got stabbed with a pencil when I was 6. I thought I would get lead poisoning.

When i was 7, some fag at my school stabbed me in the neck with a pencil. The tip of the lead broke off under the skin on my neck, and i couldn't manage to get it out. Didn't hurt much, but the next day i smoked the fucker in the mouth with one of those flimsy plastic hockey sticks and got suspended. Needless to say, my school-related behavior went downhill from there. Oh well :)

Originally posted by SRGUN GNRAL

i got a chunk of graphite or whatever the fucks in a pencil in the palm of my hand

the skin grew over it cause i was young and ran away from it

WORD^ it's in the center of my right palm. it has been there since 1st grade.

the only "injury" i have from drawing [besides that^] is having that big ol' lump of skin on my middle finger from resting the writing utensil on it for so many years.

Originally posted by McPhoo

When i was 7, some fag at my school stabbed me in the neck with a pencil. The tip of the lead broke off under the skin on my neck, and i couldn't manage to get it out. Didn't hurt much, but the next day i smoked the fucker in the mouth with one of those flimsy plastic hockey sticks and got suspended. Needless to say, my school-related behavior went downhill from there. Oh well :)

hahaha

I accidently stabbed my best friend in the top of his hand with a pencil. The graphite broke off in his hand but my expertise Grade 5 doctor skills got it out. Also on a side note I cut off a 1/4 of my finger with THOSE SICCORS THAT ARENT SUPPOST TO BE ABLE TO CUT SKIN. I got bump real bad by a fucking idiot behind me. Well a month later I got in a fight with him over it and broke his nose. That was in about Grade 1

the only drawing inujury that i've ever encountered was back in like 3rd grade when i was drawing with this one kid....his name was ryan (i even remember his last name but i'm not going to say more than his first) and all of a sudden, he stabs me with a lead pencil on my hand. i just sat there thinking "now what the fuck." the nun (this incident happened in catholic school) freaked out and took him away to the principals office. i think she was afraid that i might get lead poisoning.

Archived