i think i'm dangerously addicted to caffeine....

Comp

for the past month i've been on a sort of energy drink binge, i don't know how much i've had exactly, but it's somwehre around 10 rockstars 15 starbucks doubleshots a monster, a whoop ass, and about 6 or 7 redbulls. that's not even including the regular coffee i have everyday.

last night i had 3 red bulls. and i just got really tired. then this morning i had a doubleshot to wake me up, and that didn't work, just nothing. about an hour later in class i was dying, so i had a jones whoop ass to get going. and still...nothing, i just finished another red bull...and i'm in this weird daze, my chest feels weird and my hands hurt.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck the energy drinks there was a kid who killed himself from drinking them to much. His body gradually got fucking dehydrated till he collapsed and went into a coma. The result of dehydration over a long period of time made him get a brain tumour so he was in a coma for 2 months and then he died.............Just sleep better fuck all this energy boost shit

Go waste money on something really dumb, like sparks..

Ill admit that I was once in the same boat. I didnt go out to faggy coffee shops or nothing but I used to down mason jars of coffee, chocked full of sugar. I was up to a pot a morning, my friend on the other hand who had access to the can all the time would do like 3 pots..

Really dumb shit. It makes you feel like crap. And if you smoke grits..look out.

Originally posted by Comp

i go to school all week and work all weekend with tons of homework, sleep has not been an option

well, here's some advice. you're overworking yourself and your health will suffer because of it. you need to reorganise your life so that sleep IS an option, because without a proper amount of sleep and a good diet, you're going to suffer the consequences very soon.

Originally posted by Comp

for the past month i've been on a sort of energy drink binge, i don't know how much i've had exactly, but it's somwehre around 10 rockstars 15 starbucks doubleshots a monster, a whoop ass, and about 6 or 7 redbulls. that's not even including the regular coffee i have everyday.

last night i had 3 red bulls. and i just got really tired. then this morning i had a doubleshot to wake me up, and that didn't work, just nothing. about an hour later in class i was dying, so i had a jones whoop ass to get going. and still...nothing, i just finished another red bull...and i'm in this weird daze, my chest feels weird and my hands hurt.....

Stop drinking caffeine completely for a couple of weeks and drink a shitload of water everyday. I mean, a shitload of water. After a while, you're body will adjust and you wont really need all those energy drinks to wake you up. But sleep is the most important thing. Without enough sleep, nothing in your body is gonna work right.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

caffeine is for pussies...a couple drags (or lines for you crackheads) of speed will keep you going for a long time

just try and get your work done thuogh....i was playing teenage mutant ninja turtles on NES from like 11-5am in the morning

Originally posted by suburbian bum

It also makes you depressed so you dont care if you die.

I'd like to point out how ridiculously wrong this statement is. Judging by your comments, i'd say you've never done it. So what makes you think you're qualified to lecture people about it. Ignorant fool.

Archived