what to do for a 21st birthday????

THUMB WRESTL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FIRST!!!

If your planning on only having a small one with good friends.....Get a BBQ alot of alcohol and tents and food and shit and go camp out over night somewhere with a fire and just have fun............Don`t just go to clubs and shit cause think about it if you go to those places normally then what is so special if it is your birthday?

Guest mikro137

i want to go to some ghetto ass bars with my boy , and throw bottles at trains with my homie post rock... i want to just hang out with her for my birthday , ill give my left arm for it.

Originally posted by mikro137

i want to go to some ghetto ass bars with my boy , and throw bottles at trains with my homie post rock... i want to just hang out with her for my birthday , ill give my left arm for it.

aaaw! You know I'll try my best to be there!

On my 21st I didn't do much, I got dressed up (which is very rare for me) and my mom and dad took me out earlier in the evening to this blues club where my dad spent like $100 on beers and shots of patron for us... It was awesome... Then I went to a couple dives later on with a couple good friends and went home.. I don't regret not getting totally trashed at all. It was just a fun night...

Guest illwill

i went to sleep at 8:00 on my 21rst. the following three days however, thats a different story. i got so so drunk. drank a handle of jack daniels, that drunk lasted for two days. then the third day i drank a bottle of rum. thanks to that episode im almost sure i have no liver left. fucking idiot.

Archived