I've ran out of goldy topic names for the time being- Just stop in to see a new seym

Seym1has2no3fiends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey seym how old are you and how long you been writing nice stuff im just curious

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

Originally posted by biter:

since the majority of the kids on this board are toys i will continue the argument no further.......................a throw is a throw. throws/straight letters/stamps/whateveryouwannacallem are supposed to be similar. you knock em out fast and furious. a piece is supposed to be somethin you spend some time on, put thought into, and try and come different and progress your style.

bottom line, kid those 2 pieces look DAMN similar. try new letter forms, different sizes of pieces, etc. you'll be better for it.

tbk/fgs/ai

that is complete bullshit.

How do you expect someone to come up with radically different styles in less than one day? Only toy biters could pull that off. honestly, the only similarities I see between the too are what is to be expected from two pieces painted by the same artist.

"a throw is a throw. throws/straight letters/stamps/whateveryouwannacallem are supposed to be simila" <- what the fuck?!? so everything other than pieces are supposed to be mass produced?? This kid is whack.

Props to seym for getting up. Don't listen to this bull, just keep it real. Do shit for yourself.

man stop writing all that stuff around your piece and put a nice outline around the whole piece..i noticed u never do that...i think pieces look wack when they arent outlined for some reason, like it doesnt stand out

your pieces do look similar but not exactly the same...shit atleast they are progressing

nice shit tho...peace

Originally posted by poze3:

man stop writing all that stuff around your piece and put a nice outline around the whole piece..i noticed u never do that...i think pieces look wack when they arent outlined for some reason, like it doesnt stand out

your pieces do look similar but not exactly the same...shit atleast they are progressing

nice shit tho...peace

thankth

hahaha yeah i dont i looked at the club the other day for the hell of it..2 posts form 2 kids...thats it...hahahaa.

graf club...what a bunch of shizzzzit. its funny tho...its like weird to talk with you..its like reunite type shit. haha. well i hope you stick aorund this board...this one is worth it in my eyes.

keep it goin

peace

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

your pieces are dope as hell seym. i like the style you do. like some pepz are saying, don't listen to pepz saying make a different style. graffiti is what you want to do. if you want to do the same exact shit over again, do it. hell i would do it. its my paint, my money, my fucking art. just the way i think about this shit, but if you pepz thoughts differ, so be it. its a free fucking country execpt the vandalism aspect of it all. heh :]

------------------

virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

Originally posted by artistic.intercourse:

your pieces are dope as hell seym. i like the style you do. like some pepz are saying, don't listen to pepz saying make a different style. graffiti is what you want to do. if you want to do the same exact shit over again, do it. hell i would do it. its my paint, my money, my fucking art. just the way i think about this shit, but if you pepz thoughts differ, so be it. its a free fucking country execpt the vandalism aspect of it all. heh :]

I love how people are always like, "do your own thing" when it comes to graffiti in yet every chance they get, they expect people to change their styles just because somebody else wants them to. Oh well.

Archived