Unf got my tongue pierced.

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mothafucka im not gonna want a gurl to hook up with me just so i can eat out her pussy.....shit bitch wants her shit eaten it aint gonna be by me....i hate doin that shit cant stand it....i dont know about you but im more of getting my dicked sucked then eating a gurls pussy....but if you like having pussy breath all the time then by all means be my guest.....

Originally posted by non-hetero

Indeed I do, honestly, enjoy eating pussy more than getting my dick sucked.

Fuck man maybe your problem is you havent been with a girl who's giving quality head.Dont get me wrong i dig going down on a girl,cant get enuff of it but seriously 2 kick back & stare at the ceiling 4 a while with some fine chick sucking u off is where its at.

Cant go past a 69er though!!Girls gotta be on top so u get the mad acess.;)

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

piercings suck. i'm not even a fan of ear piercing, but all this eyebrow/nipple/tongue/clit/dick/naval piercing is just stupid looking

yeha...some people think white guys with shaved heads look pretty stupid too.........................................

trust me when I say I didn't get my clit hood peirced for the way it looks..................

.......what's everyone's problem? If they aren't peircing YOU - why get your knickers in a knot

Archived