Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
trew

Northwest Superthread

Originally posted by nuronETK

im shaking you off like the hater that you are.

hater? i guess i am because i hate toys like you that always have a smart comment to make...it gets under my skin...i just wish mutherfuckers like u would just quit and go away and take all ur toy ass friends with you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fucking SkMsy, huh? Bullshit...... Dont bring your pictures on here like these crews say shit about the northwest you guys are a fucking embarrasment to Portland. You run your mouths so hard amongst yourselves, but what do you do when your confronted?? Cry, bitch, moan tell everybody that this other guy in your crew said itandor did it. So shut the fuck up. Toy. ( only said it once, shitbag...)

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Headed out to Sea town in 10 hours...see you there...

and ill be there in 3...

hey, nuron.... for some reason my email wont work in order for me to mail you back but you can be assured it said something to the a affect of................FUCK YOU!

Guest nuronETK

uh-huh, right, yeeea, okay, i gotcha. so, you arent going to tell me what you write?

Originally posted by dumptrucking

What is this one? I see it a lot and the girlfriend likes it.

that would be Deps...

whoa, thanks for posting that georgetown pillar, I think I saw that once. I <3 georgetown.. there's lots of great shit to find in seattle especially in those weird places where most are afraid to go. south park, georgetown, harbor island.. walk or drive around the whole industrial area and explore! you will enjoy yourself if you're not a square.

just wear closed toe shoes around those bike trails under the west seattle bridge.

DELRIDGE! HIGH POINT! RAINIER VISTA!

I really think I'm one of maybe 3 people that has painted anything around beach or delridge in along time. It's not that bad of an area, ya'll are just pussy.