Northwest Superthread

trew

Re: Re: Re: ANOTHER ARTICLE

Originally posted by socrates

It was over I think grave but I could be wrong....It has one of the quickest buffs in the city...penalties are steep and fast for property owners.......just makes you think a little bit more..........

I think it was good ol' Chek as far as I recall.. I mean it's been there for 7 or 8 years, maybe before Grave was really bombing clean black/white fill-ins on rooftops, but then again I don't know Grave... I think I just always wanted it to be Chek.. that guy was/is the man.:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey val, if you're refering to me not posting the tunnel flicks yet, I haven't gotten the roll developed. When I finish it I'll post them. I only took a couple anyway, there wasn't much there worth flicking. If you're not refering to that...then I have no idea what the hell youre talking about and you have to explain further.

Guest socrates

Re: Re: Re: Re: ANOTHER ARTICLE

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

that guy was/is the man.:king:

I saw a disco tag in seattle I almost died of laughter........just the name

Originally posted by trew

hey val, if you're refering to me not posting the tunnel flicks yet, I haven't gotten the roll developed. When I finish it I'll post them. I only took a couple anyway, there wasn't much there worth flicking. If you're not refering to that...then I have no idea what the hell youre talking about and you have to explain further.

I was just joking around. Sorry if it sounded funny, take your time.... I got all day.

• 5 weeks later...

No lets not do that^^^^^ those guys are such a bunch of little bitches, I remeber running up on Case and spitting in his face, telling him he was a bitch.... That pussy started crying and saying " I dont know what your talking about I dont want to fight just leave me alone!! Waaaa!"

So no, dont post any of that toy shit.

Originally posted by nuronETK

bitches? pussies? toys? well arent you just an internet queen...

ill have some stuff posted in the next week or so, in the meantime valhall, refrain from trying to start more pussy internet beef. ps, tell me what you write.

well arent you the newest pain in the ass toy on 12 oz. please .....how the fuck do u alwyas have something to say??? get this point right here ok?????? you and your crew (sk) suck incredibly bad and will never get any respect from any real writers period!

Originally posted by nuronETK

im shaking you off like the hater that you are.

hater? i guess i am because i hate toys like you that always have a smart comment to make...it gets under my skin...i just wish mutherfuckers like u would just quit and go away and take all ur toy ass friends with you

Fucking SkMsy, huh? Bullshit...... Dont bring your pictures on here like these crews say shit about the northwest you guys are a fucking embarrasment to Portland. You run your mouths so hard amongst yourselves, but what do you do when your confronted?? Cry, bitch, moan tell everybody that this other guy in your crew said itandor did it. So shut the fuck up. Toy. ( only said it once, shitbag...)

Archived