Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
trew

Northwest Superthread

Guest socrates

Re: hey socrates

Originally posted by i7531p

you talk like that dtc went over gosa? the gosa was buffed, and dtc has had that heaven among others for a good four years.before and after mr gosa.and it will be done again and buffed again,thats 206 for you.

Won't be done again...I looked at the fence it would take one fucked person to do that one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ..oX..

so much good shit... huge, jabs, menes(or mens? im retarded)... all that shit. great thread.

destined heaven

that spot will get hit again i think its been hit twice now with the rat trap on there. if your small enough or tall enough you can bust that shit ............plus its a good spot cause the city has trouble buffin it..............................................break windows start riots, fuck starbucks kidnap bill gates..and they should have let us crushed the kingdome before they crushed the kingdome.

Originally posted by socrates

I might come up for 2 weeks in the new year and I'll try and bring a camera....nothing but tags and dope fills, fuck all this "pretty" shit I want GRIMEY

Amen.....

Re: hey socrates

Originally posted by i7531p

you talk like that dtc went over gosa? the gosa was buffed, and dtc has had that heaven among others for a good four years.before and after mr gosa.and it will be done again and buffed again,thats 206 for you.

going over gosa?!?... people have been sliced up for less than that. that's the 206 for you.

let it be said that he deserves any spot he wants.

Originally posted by socrates

DEF definetly had some monster ass scribes....that kid was great

yes. I have flics around here somewhere of a couple of fresh DEF hits.. that monster scribe that read def from one side and 'd97' the other way.. oh man, I really loved that scribe.. and right across from the second shadiest mcdonalds on the entire westcoast.. classic. the other flic is of a sweet throwy he did on 3rd ave around the same era, 97-ish.. this flourescent green color with white highlights.. I was amazed that he pulled that one off in such a high traffic area.. all props are overdue.

no sense posting the flics now suckers. :P

Guest ctrl+alt+del

understandable. you have to wait for them to cool down. then enjoy/.

is that that photographers book from ny????That young gay kid i forget his name....or is it the older dude, who always shoots shit for vice and stuff???im actualyl interested to know th ename of the book cause id liek to take a look at it...thanks..

Originally posted by quasar

is that that photographers book from ny????That young gay kid i forget his name....or is it the older dude, who always shoots shit for vice and stuff???im actualyl interested to know th ename of the book cause id liek to take a look at it...thanks..

Mass Appeal......I ruined it!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Mass Appeal......I ruined it!

party at fames pad new years eve, b.y.o.p