Northwest Superthread

trew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by plo

SEATTLE IS NORTHWEST RIGHT?

DOWNTOWN SEATTLE IS CRUSHED RIGHT? I WANNA SEE THAT SHIT, POST SOME FLIKS OF THAT. THE ANTI GRAFF LAWS THERE ARE FUCKED UP RIGHT, WHAT ARE THEY?

Arent the anit-graff laws anywhere fucked up, right?

And no Seattle is not crushed. Not anymore anyway.

seattle to tacoma

its good to see this stuff on here its about time...but on the flare kfm tip.. i think someone who put in some damage and ruff ass bombin is the infamaous DEFACE..DEF i rememeber seein power scribes every bus stop in the city for along time even with all the time he dedicated to the hotel of King County. He had mad shit runnin while him and flare were both locked up around the same time .... from the u district to hilltop i love that place....stay up playaz..

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I just got back from a night of scribbing up sea tac....ahhh fun times....alot of dtc scribes :o

with the the Uncle Scribe? :)

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Serpentor

gamble and kegr.

You know that's the thing that gets me about NW kids all jock riders...I don't even live there anymore but I garuntee that GMBL is gone and KEGR isn't painting that much up there:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ssSerpentor...

i noticed you might be a Notorious unda artist.. is it safe to say your from the land of the ...shore... and hella recorded ...demo... tapes or dont you know i used to send messages through ...eros... and esape the marion county ..mut... patrol. wus crackin nephew, .Naptowns unda attack..

jock rider? NO

Originally posted by socrates

You know that's the thing that gets me about NW kids all jock riders...I don't even live there anymore but I garuntee that GMBL is gone and KEGR isn't painting that much up there:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

socrates,.. man i like alot of what you say on here you obviosly got alot of experience in the NW , but serp aint jock ridin nothin i think hes givin a little shout to some crew cats that he dont see to often,or ever..

I wonder if Santa's a writer. I mean come on he hauls ass to and from everywhere and always has a bag full of everything a kid could want, so he's gotta have a load of paint. If the cops ever came after him all he would have to do is fly away with his raindeer and he would escape with ease. I bet he could hit some of the sickest spots.

Originally posted by socrates

gamble is gone and i havent seen anything new from kegr in a while

Guest socrates

I understand Wolf I was just using it as an example, but seriously there are alot of kids putting in alot of work up there and no one will ever give them props...I've heard about so many kids who were SO "good" but paint maybe once a week, I'm talking about those kids rockin out 4 days a week...most of the kids that come on here and post fliks don't paint the streets or if they do it's recycled spots

Guest socrates

I might come up for 2 weeks in the new year and I'll try and bring a camera....nothing but tags and dope fills, fuck all this "pretty" shit I want GRIMEY

Archived