Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
trew

Northwest Superthread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my boy BATU DE slippin into that 1st flick, the bus route is basic bombing, soooooooooo easy, i love it. nice flicks, hope too see some new shit soon, wish i had a scanner.

Re: ARTICLE

Originally posted by trew

TAGGED OUT

Seattle Graffiti Artist Jailed

by Ben Jacklet

Anne Michaelson, who used to run Cafe Paradiso, recalls that just a couple of years ago the wall behind the cafe was considered a "free wall," meaning you could write or paint or draw there without getting into trouble. Michaelson owns property in the heavily tagged neighborhood around the Comet, and spends her share of time repainting walls. But, she says, "For some reason graffiti has never really bothered me. I don't take it personally the way a lot of people do. I certainly don't want to see a kid sentenced to a year in jail for graffiti. That's ridiculous. It's like throwing skateboarders in jail."

if only there were more people like this lady in the world. props to her for being open minded

yeah, that lady is above average on the smart chart. My favorite part about that quote is that she says throwing a kid in jail for a year is "REDICULOUS". Because it is. In a political science class I was taking we talked about how the punishment should fit the crime. And a year or more in jail for graffiti is definatley way out of line. Rapists get less time than that, and they affect someones life permanatley. Graffiti can be covered up and forgotten about.

So there's another lewy out in the west huh? That stinks. Is it short for Lewis? Thats where i got my name from, it's my real name, my nickname actually.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by *ANSER*<----

the flare article is hillarious

Yeah it's fuckin hilarious...somebody does 2 years in jail and you wanna laugh about it, think before you fuckin speak

i know how you feel

some bitch thot it was hilarious some drunk kid broke a window

at my house

and i was like bitce

you think it funny if i get gurped and break your window

trying to get back in the house

she didnt

and i was like bitch that what i thot

id be preety pissed if i got 2 years in jail and people laughed about

it, thats time, people gots life to live

i got away for 6 months not in jail, but a place pretyt shitty, and it was horrible, if poeple laughaed at me about tthat id get kung fu ont hem

you think ig ive a fuck hwo i type

its late im drezed, and i could give a fuck what some due named skrilla dof thinks of me, just to make shit clear