Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
b/d

will the real mds please stand up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this graff is horrible...and all that talk about those nyc kids??you guys have one of the weakest styles i've seen in a while..you guys shouldnt talk trash...just to make you mad i may start hitting up MDS myself...what a waste of paint and my time...i thought by the way you talked yall were on some king type graff,but that just isnt the case...oh well better luck next time!

Musical Dick Sling, that's what MDS used to mean when i used to write it long ago. Then I found out about the European dudes who were in Defrag magazine, and the VA/DC writers so I dropped it. MDS.. I liked some of the stuff I saw.

awkward sky...

its always interesting that the ones who talk the most shit on 12 oz never reveal how "great" they are. makes you go hmmmmmmm?

I would love to get schooled.....

I remember a few years back my friend would always tell me scan53 was the shit and I hated the flicks he had.Then scan got really fucking good and ups I caught some his trains and loved them.GOOD WORK SCAN YOUR HAVING FUN AND DOING SOMETHING OG KEEP AT IT! The dude get around he had fillin up here near a club that does hXc shows is this why he get around, is a he a band geek?

I remember a few years back my friend would always tell me scan53 was the shit and I hated the flicks he had.Then scan got really fucking good and ups I caught some his trains and loved them.GOOD WORK SCAN YOUR HAVING FUN AND DOING SOMETHING OG KEEP AT IT! The dude get around he had fillin up here near a club that does hXc shows is this why he get around, is a he a band geek?

Originally posted by b/d

awkward sky...

its always interesting that the ones who talk the most shit on 12 oz never reveal how "great" they are. makes you go hmmmmmmm?

I would love to get schooled.....

yep you got me im a poser..but that still doesnt make any of your graff look better..MDS for life...:king:

i guess i will get mad flak for just tellin my opinion but for real i aint seen anything from scan that i really liked....i never saw a scan piece and just got hard and was like dammn...sorry no disrespect but i gots to keeps it real .......baltimores most hated

Guest The Cabaret

Re: total endoe

Originally posted by briefnudity

Ive seen furby's with scan characters on some train damage.

post some of those freshies b/d.

looks good.

Ha thats awesome.. Who does those little pesky furbies anyways? Hah, crazy little furbies, those things get me stoked.