will the real mds please stand up

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: scan

Originally posted by skrilladog

i think scan is a pussy ass bitch! trying to copy new york!

how insightful of you dog ..

some of its good some of it seems to be lacking a little something else

bump for that mds on that industrial teepee though, nice spot

this graff is horrible...and all that talk about those nyc kids??you guys have one of the weakest styles i've seen in a while..you guys shouldnt talk trash...just to make you mad i may start hitting up MDS myself...what a waste of paint and my time...i thought by the way you talked yall were on some king type graff,but that just isnt the case...oh well better luck next time!

I remember a few years back my friend would always tell me scan53 was the shit and I hated the flicks he had.Then scan got really fucking good and ups I caught some his trains and loved them.GOOD WORK SCAN YOUR HAVING FUN AND DOING SOMETHING OG KEEP AT IT! The dude get around he had fillin up here near a club that does hXc shows is this why he get around, is a he a band geek?

I remember a few years back my friend would always tell me scan53 was the shit and I hated the flicks he had.Then scan got really fucking good and ups I caught some his trains and loved them.GOOD WORK SCAN YOUR HAVING FUN AND DOING SOMETHING OG KEEP AT IT! The dude get around he had fillin up here near a club that does hXc shows is this why he get around, is a he a band geek?

Archived