Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WAKER

WE ARE NOT TERRORISTS..WERE AMERICANS.

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by swiss cheese

Hanging out in a train yard is just not safe

i agree to an extent. yards are only unsafe if you make it that way. if you're perceptions have been distorted by some sort of intoxicant, than most likely there are hazards you will allow yourself to become entangled with. but if you know how the yard works, you should never have any problems, except maybe turning your ankle on the loose gravel. the awareness of trainyard safety is learned through experience yes, but many of the dangers we actually face can be avoided with a little common sense. i laugh when the up police tell us they don't care about anything but our safety, and that's why we can't be in the yard. i wish i could tell them i know the yard and its movements just about as well as the workers do. sure, some of the bigger yards may be harder to navigate, but use your head and you'll be all good. stay away from active lines and check the line you're painting for an engine. keep your eyes open and your mind clear, and you'll be all good.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The real issue for all of us is not being seen comming or going.Thats how people can report you keep your heads up paint odd times at night when alls calm find a new way in and out,don't use the same parking spots,don't use the same entrance over and over.

It's all common sense just go about your biz kid!

Guest Dipher

"America has killed more poeple in the name of its interests than any other nation. Americans, or more correctly the Bush administration are the real terrorists of this world. Remember Hirsohima, remember Chile? Remember Gutamala, remember panama, remember cambodia, Timor? Americans have killed many people of these nations, in the name of freedom and the American way." Chomsky "Deterrring Democracy"

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by rusto-man

if a writer reported pussys(terorists) in a yard..i think the rail companies would let all writers paint trains...or they would turn there head when they saw us. anyways terrorists wouldnt go into a yard there pussys. i for one would creep up on them and kick there ass if i seen them in a yard.

are you serious? I dont know what a pussy is, but strapping a bomb to your body and blowing up yourself might be psychotic and inhummane but i would no way consider it pussy! I tend to believe a real terriost would slit my throat and eat my heart before I could say "dont kill me, I hate our president too". I think some american kid standing there worrying what outline color hes gonna use would be no match for a religious militant freak whos been training how to kill since he was six. I dont care if you listen to eminem.

heres a tip. If the feds are starting to watch your local yard, quit for a while and fake your death. the last time you go write RIP to............

I did it and they just called it quit and didint watch it no more. Besides you need the time to rest to think of new styles and tecs. :king:

Guest Dipher
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

So, you like America?

I dont hate the average American no. Just that their govt carries out atrocities in the name of freedom, democracy etc in places where they really should have no involvement whatsoever. Like Central America. Theres plenty of places on the web you can read and research this shit that America gets up to, often without the public having any idea. Try if you can to watch a movie by Noam Chomsky called "Manufacturing Consent" It details everything bad that America does with the media and military. Its fascinating shit to me but Im just fuckin old and shit so it may not be you young peoples cuppa.

yea, that shit definitly sounds interesting. i love this country and love the people, and i love the beliefs that it was founded on but the government turned the constitution to shit...

i LOVE AMERICA, BUT EVERY COUNTRY GOES THROUGH THERE HARD TIMES WHERE THEY HAVE TO UT WAGES OR LAY OFF PEOPLE, BUT ITS NOT THERE FAULT, IF THIS WAS A PERFECT COUNTRY ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOSE BECAUSE OF THE EVIL SECITY THAT WE LIVE IN WHERE EVERYONE HATES EVERYONE.ITS THE AMERICANS WHO CHOSE TO LIVE THE WAY THEY LIVE AND THEY CAN CHANGE IT ANYTIME.