fukin moron

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Guest jarryd
nice thread

fukin moron

yup. hes one fuckin stuuuuuuuupid motherfucker

IM SO TIRED OF THREADS AND CONVOS ABOUT RACEISM.

yes it sucks. yes its stupid. and yes reverse raceism is just as bad.

thats it, nothing new can be said.

bigots exist, all you can do is introduce them to your minority friends, tell them the worlds leading brain surgeon is a black man (true) and lose respect for them if they dont come to there sences.

end of story.

im a brown boy that grew up all around old guys with swastikas tatoos all over...i also grew up in black hoods....mexican varios..it doesnt matter...

the only difference i saw was the rich and the poor.....it suck to grow up poor...but im glad i did..

Guest keep

i saw some dum fuck with "white" on one arm and "power" tattooed on the other. he was fucking dumb ass hick. he also had "KKK" acrost his chest. it was really sad. anyone with blind rage to a certain ethnic group needs to open there mind and shut there mouth.

There is a kid that works for the Enquirer here that has ths SS bars across the entire back of his neck. I wish I would see him.

Fuck organizations or groups for the benefit of one race. Make them in to one commitee for the benefit of MANkind. Women are still second class (just kidding).

Originally posted by deznatori:

Fuck organizations or groups for the benefit of one race. Make them in to one commitee for the benefit of MANkind.

thats what im saying. i know marm didnt mean this as a racist thread, but im closing it anyway... it's only gonna lead to ignorant nonsense...