Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fabo 2

Anie NT

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think you will find that its aroe who is sponsered by montana no other members of the crew

anie is not given free cans neither are the rest of the crew, and have no ties to the paint . when i last painted with those cats they were all using spanish and beltons...

supakestral where are you getting your facts and deep knowledge from ? looks like someone might have abit too much time on his/hers hands

too much gossip. not enough action;)

Props to the message above...

Alot of heads on this site just confuse one another with there lak a knoledge n worryin about other people shit!... True??

As for the montana "worries" i wouldnt say no to any paint.. it being spanish or germana montana, belton, carplan or holts to be honest aint nothin wrong with abit a hycote for that matter! (if u cats a heard of it!?)

Hmm...

Nuff said for now....

HAHAHAHAHA yeah I got to much time on my hands yeah the net brings out the worst.

ManStar bare in mind I dunno who you are and you dunno who I am, when I talked to anie he told me he got free Montana, it came from the cats mouth so fuck of if your gonna brandish me with the mouth of a bullshitter.

I was just puttin in to the disscussion on Anie, better than that to use the net to try and make others feel bad, if you ask me you have an ego worthy of being in NT yourself.:D

Phuk_Phakez Hycote remains the best rakable paint in most shops dun cuss it, but in the same sence dun cuss the kid's outthere who dun know what it is how would we have ever leant shit if we were constantly piss took for a lack of knoledge.

now get back behind your desks you tarts.

Originally posted by starman

and have no ties to the paint .

why would anie be in the promo shots for montana gold if he had no ties to the company? and why would he hit up montana next to his legal stuff?

HAH missinformed it is, hahahaha.

bare in mind who works in Craphotism init, hence them gettin cheap paint.

haha cant belive Im actually typeing this................................

Im gonna go see kill bill:crazy: (yeah I know its shit but fuk it)

Theres so many different views on styles like anie's personally i used 2 prefer his stuff bak a year or so when it was crisp outlines but mad off-key lettering, when nt had just started getting reconised..

well at guess, i would say aroes astek anie and insa are all on the sponsored turd. u dont have to be have to be on the montana supreme team for them to chuck u some free paint for advertising, it cant cost them much to make at cost price, i ahve def seen insa pieces with montana logos...but i dont know...so dont quote me.

well thats a great presumption cos u got three right

well done sonny (do you want a werthers original?) . but i can garuntee you anie has never had any ties to or ever

done any logo's for montana or any other company for that mater

and never will.

but as ng said fuck the presumptious shit chatting, and lets see some more flickage

and that goes for all threads!