Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fabo 2

Anie NT

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest de la cruz

anie gets the big thumbs down

 

ANIE=BITER,

 

these NT guys seem to think that no body else reads the same graff mags as them. i wonder whos style they are gonna start jocking next, you can take Roger/image/arom/philly/tailor/dsf/keger/rage etc etc off the list coz they seem to have mastered their styles already.....

what ever happened to true letter style. break any anie peace down letter by letter and take all the fancy(bitten) makeup off and it is a fucking disgrace! the guy is a biting toy, end of story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a start how the fuck can you call anie and infact NT toys they dont fit the original or for that matter the current deffinision of the word.

toy= incompatent or inexperinced writer (subway art). Now if you want to hate on some people purely for the fact that you think you can do better and they have no originality at all then fine. But just to make yourself look like some graff buff who reads every magazine thats out in the world i think thats lame and you should be out there writing instead of reading so many mags. Secondly dont think that nearly every thing that you use in your dubs productions or infact for that matter reaches has not been done before. plus there are fazes such as hallos " marks ! marks arrows and shit, who can honestly say they see halos on tags as much as they did say 3 years ago my point precisly. In order to evolve people burrow or bite what ever you wanna call it but at the end of the day I think that anie and infact NT take out loads of walls whole cars what ever and maybe thats not what im doing right now but i respect that.

 

I will leave you with an Oscar wild quote that a animater i know told me

"idiots copy geniusses steal."

Think about that shit.

:P :P :P :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest de la cruz
Originally posted by LDN_THING

For a start how the fuck can you call anie and infact NT toys they dont fit the original or for that matter the current deffinision of the word.

toy= incompatent or inexperinced writer (subway art). Now if you want to hate on some people purely for the fact that you think you can do better and they have no originality at all then fine. But just to make yourself look like some graff buff who reads every magazine thats out in the world i think thats lame and you should be out there writing instead of reading so many mags. Secondly dont think that nearly every thing that you use in your dubs productions or infact for that matter reaches has not been done before. plus there are fazes such as hallos " marks ! marks arrows and shit, who can honestly say they see halos on tags as much as they did say 3 years ago my point precisly. In order to evolve people burrow or bite what ever you wanna call it but at the end of the day I think that anie and infact NT take out loads of walls whole cars what ever and maybe thats not what im doing right now but i respect that.

 

I will leave you with an Oscar wild quote that a animater i know told me

"idiots copy geniusses steal."

Think about that shit.

:P :P :P :P

 

hmmm thought about it, biting/stealing/copying are all the same thing.

no excuse for directly biting someone, no matter how much you reckon they do. ask anyone.

Think about that shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: anie gets the big thumbs down

 

Originally posted by de la cruz

ANIE=BITER,

 

these NT guys seem to think that no body else reads the same graff mags as them. i wonder whos style they are gonna start jocking next, you can take Roger/image/arom/philly/tailor/dsf/keger/rage etc etc off the list coz they seem to have mastered their styles already.....

what ever happened to true letter style. break any anie peace down letter by letter and take all the fancy(bitten) makeup off and it is a fucking disgrace! the guy is a biting toy, end of story

 

well, anie's a big boy. i'd like to see you say that to him and walk away with your face intact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

True say:king:

don't bitch on Anie. I don't care what you've read in magazines NT are innovators not biters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest da wizzard

i always find euro stuff very interesting.....not sure how much i like it, but i give hem credit for doing his thing and getting different styles going....i would like to see some trains.....good post:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe the reason why anie / nt,s styles are similar to that of rage arom roger philly etc is because they are all in the same crew!

 

as for biting ? i think the crew are influenced by an overall european style butfrom what ive seen they are on a next level, with some very original ideas, not to mention the ridiculous amounts of steel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what the fuck is with the shapes instead of names? dont they know they have an alphabet in europe?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just kidding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

None of them stolen... I wished people were post a few more photos they had taken, rahter than just steal them all the time. About half the stolen ones there I had taken.

 

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00003565f00000004.jpg'>

 

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00003565f00000174.jpg'>

 

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie345.jpg'>

 

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie296.jpg'>

 

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/aant.jpg'>

 

^^^He is the one on the right.

 

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie21.jpg'>

 

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie453.jpg'>

 

From what I´ve seen of NT I like. How about an NT crew thread? Mo trains though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know european politics enough to comment on biting, but i thought some of the piece-y stuff was interesting. but im respondign becasue soemone said that NT crew bites philly??!!? i dont see THAT anywhere..id be quite curious to see any one in europe biting us here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Locofanclub

the truth about the hatred of Nema

 

Now this I want to read.

the SIN crew boys told me some fucked up shit about nema and aroe. If it's true, damn........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by can of worms

Now this I want to read.

the SIN crew boys told me some fucked up shit about nema and aroe. If it's true, damn........

 

What did they tell you?? It could wll be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: anie != euro trash

 

 

im not a big fan of the whole "euro trash" scene, as alot of people call it, but im liking more and more as time goes on. this would be one of em.

aPirate= ass pirate? jk;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

What did they tell you?? It could wll be true.

Kenny McCormick mode for the loco.....MMmmrrrphhh MMMmmmpprhh.!!!! :nut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NT are definately killin it.i think sometimes that style gets a bit too much i mean i don't like it when you can't actually see the letters, unless its really really good, but i respect them for the sheer amount of ups that team got.

props

whats with all the two letter crews in london ending with T at the moment?

we got DT,GT,IT,NT,RT,ST,TT, WT, even fuckin' ZT!

one london crew killin it at the mo is MZ.COSA is destoyin it!props

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone got a flick of he Asif/Aroe bridge? Mad.. Absolutely Mad.. Ill see if i can dig a flick out of it.

 

Dont know them, but they got my respect long ago :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...