so i got kidnapped.

rip

so my friends kidnapped me and got me drunk then dragged me into a strip club. all i can say is " Shit was fuckin bad" i didnt pay for anything, my friends payed for all my lap dances and shit. never been before but i wil go again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iCEBERG

My boy got kidnapped and tied up in the back of a car, got a shotgun in his mouth and butted semi auto rifle untill the police tracked down the car, forced it off the road and pulled him outta the back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................................ok seriously im done...........................:lol: :lol: :lol: ...................not even funny........................did he look like this:beat: :beat: ......................ok im done.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i gave blood today. well i tried. they stuck a needle in my arm then i got dizzy so they took it out and made me go eat doughnuts. it was lots of fun. i want to do it again.

He didn't look too bad at all considering everything was done in the car so it wasn't like they had glocks or anything to mash his face with, and theres only so much room to move a full size rifle around in a car to give a proper gun butting so he got off easy.

Ahhh the... good 'ol days. The dudes got robbed first so they we're pretty pissed, and to top it all off they all got arrested for some serious shit. All while my boy went home took 2 aspirin and layed down to watch them all get sent to prison for a chunk amount of time because of some witness. So yea, he got off with the easyness.

The Keyzer Soze of this shit cause you think I'm not.

My boy got kidnapped and tied up in the back of a car, got a shotgun in his mouth and butted with a semi auto rifle untill the police tracked down the car, forced it off the road and pulled him outta the back.

that was ur boy?

my bad.

:king:

Fun times, you guys should watch who you give your re-up too.

But seriously, we laughed all the way to the bank, like 4 times in a row.

nigga what you talking about, i'll take your training wheelz.

Doja, my HOMEY, why would you wish ill will towards a fellow member of the GRAFF COMMUNITY. I have always supported your band, 311's pro-tolerance (of homosexuals and pot) message and I do not see why you are choosing to HATE. AIDS is a terrible plight and we should not wish it up on each other. Let's REFLECT on that.

And big R.I.P. shout to your entire family. PUT A LID ON IT, Y'ALL

peace,GODZ

Archived