How to warn girls you're about to bust.

Hollah4Allah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

ok. listen. you blow it on her face (in the eye = bonus) then proceed to punch her in the face till shes not moving anymore...then you have two directions to take this in:

1) take her unconcious body and prop it up so she can continue to "give" you head by you moving her head up and down your dick until you blow your load of mancheese down her throat.

2)jack off on her unconcious body or corpse(if you happened to go a little nutso while punching her....) and then get some orange juice or something and go home. jack off on her curtains and clothes (in her clothes drawer...) before departing the residence as well.

this is toooo raw right here

well i suggest grabbing her hair a little tighter and make a little more noise than usual, she should get the idea. and if she's really dense just say "i'm cumming" she will appreciate the forewarning

and

tell her to hold/touch u'r balls while she going at it cuz the higher they are the closer u are to going, she should be able to tell if she's smart enough unless u are the silent type or she's not doing a good job.

cheers, to u for being considerate

What the hell is this thread?!?!?! There are actually girls out there that still don't swallow?!?!?! I mean taking it your mouth is just part of giving head. Thats like going swimming and saying 'I don't want to get my hair wet' it just doesn't make sense. Besides a girl can tell 99.9% of the time when you are about to go.....you dick swells muscles start tensing up etc. So don't worry about warning her, if she has half a brain she could figure it out herself.

Originally posted by Hollah4Allah

Ok, this is starting to become a problem for me. When receiving head in the past, it's always been from girls I've known pretty well, to the point where fooling around was no big deal. But recently I've been getting with girls I'm only acquantainces with, and I'm never too sure what to do with the whole ejaculation thing. I empathize way too much... I mean... would you want a mouthful of jizz? Hell no! So, I try to give girls forwarning so, if they chose, they could be like "wait, are you going to bust?"

So, the question is, how do you mention it? You can't really ruin the mood if you're serious by being like I'M ABOUT TO EJACULATE NOW, LOOK OUT! I used to say the girl's name, but last time she looked up at me and was like "what?" And what could i say?! I waited a few seconds and she was like "..Oh."

So what's the deal?

wtf is wrong with you? i thought you was gangsta? dont love dem hoes, just bust in their throat. if they get pissed then kick em out yer pad an leave em on the steet.

Give Her

The Zombie Mask: While getting head from your favourite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes" when you blow your load. Then, just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.

The Teabagging: The all time classic manoeuvre of tapping your cock on a chick's forehead while she is sucking on your balls, and =uttering the timeless phrase: "Who's Your daddy?"

The Angry Dragon: Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back =of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look =like an angry dragon.=

Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch: The once in a lifetime act of blowing a hot steamy load down the back of a girl's throat and then proceeding to give her a large cold bottle of your favourite carbonated drink, making her guzzle it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back and forth to create the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress your friends.

Dirty Sanchez: A time honoured event in which while laying the bone doggy-style, you insert your finger into her asshole. You then pull it out and wipe it across her upper lip, leaving a thin shit moustache. This makes her look like someone whose name is Dirty Sanchez.

The Flaming Amazon: This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, pull out and quickly grab the nearest lighter and set her pubes on fire, then...extinguish the flames with your jizz!

Re: Give Her

Originally posted by evokester

The Teabagging: The all time classic manoeuvre of tapping your cock on a chick's forehead while she is sucking on your balls, and =uttering the timeless phrase: "Who's Your daddy?"

how many times have you gotten/gotten close to having your dick/ balls bitten?:o

"here comes the motherload"

"mount willly is about to erupt baby"

"ooh oooh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh"

"whos da daddy?"

all fine examples of what to say

I love you guys. I'm so glad I brought my problem here. Imagine if I kicked in on some Dungeons and Dragon's message board. "Alright guys, say you're about to shoot your mana pool..."

Look, there's nothing wrong with taking a girl's feelings into consideration, especially since she's taking one for the team. I deffinitly do the "WHAAA WHAAA WHOOOA WHOOAA!!!" at least ten minutes before hand, so I mean, girl should figure it out. But hey, I dont want to send any "mixed signals."

I'm yet to meet a girl who doesn't swallow, but when I do I'll be overwhelmed with respect and maybe want to date her.

Thanks for all the great advice fellah's.

Archived