Girlfriends + Height

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldn't feel like a man with a girlfriend that taller than me, i'm sorry but that just doesn't feel right, its almost like you're a kid again walking with your momma, or something. hahaha, plus you just look so corny, walking holding your girls hand and she got some inches on you. not for me.

I'm 6'2 anways, so i dont have to deal with that problem often.

Originally posted by faggotassguy

hey remember when oner licked your pooty. i do

<<Gasp!!>> is that the same girl??

:lol: oh shit. i remember that whole.......situation.

i'm only 4'11. i'm a short mother fawker. but i dont have a preference. i'm not picky. i like them all.

im 7'11''

woman 5'11''

:D

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

after conversing with you i just cant imagine you like...going to clubs dancing with girls....i'm trying to think about it now and im just laughing. you stupid bitch.

man im a great dancer. ive got a good sense of rhythm. but its just too darn hard to dance with short girls, which is most of the girls. so i am stuck wallflowering more than i would like.

i dont think you dance. your too angry too dance. youd be all like 'i will not get jiggy goddammit, i will not shake my fucking ass, im gonna go kill a cat'

Guest SPLINTER

but i do like hugging girls that are about 5 inches taller than me, my face, their boobs, same level.

im 5'9'' now but a few years ago those basketball girls were so fun to hug.

Girls Rock, Regardless of Height

But I did have a girlfriend nearly taller than me when I was 15. She was the sweetest girl when we were just with each other, but she talked lots of shit around other people, and had very low self-esteem. She and I were both surfers--I met her through the surf club to which we both belonged. She was a very good surfer, but the surfboards back then were big and heavy and she had a difficult time carrying hers if there was much wind and weather.

I am 6'-1" now, but when I was 15 I was shorter, about 5'-11". My girlfriend was named after her grandmother--Fredrika Jane, and went by "Freddi." She was about 5'-10" and very self-concious about her height.

THE GUY SHE DUMPED ME FOR was a shrimpy little jerk, about 5'-8". He was 18 years old, had a shitty car, was a crappy surfer, and treated her like dirt.

Sometimes you just can't win. A couple of months after she dumped me, I met a girl I liked a lot better anyway, but I still have a soft spot for Fredi. She had a lot of guts, for a girl, and she was the kind of girl that wants to be a follower. I guess I treated her too nice. Mr. Five-Eight ordered her around like a servant and she seemed to love it.

Sucks.

All these guys in here proclaiming to be 6'2,6'3--I don't believe a word of it. I'm literally like a half inch over 6' and seem to be taller than alot of the guys I come in contact with on a daily basis, so it is a seemingly odd coincidence that all these guys are well over 6'. Bunch of bullshit artists in here ...it always makes me laugh how guys bump up their fuckin height. This isn't basketball tryouts here no need to exaggerate.

Archived