Best Skate Videos Ever ..

Raels

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cracked ass:

I don't skate but I feel like mentioning the Unsane video "Scrape" which is all wipeouts.

I've noticed that video too. Also those unsane album covers were ... unique.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

The video that im looking for came out way before boob did..it has some black skater rollin a blunt before he leaves the house to go sk8,some guy who drinks his own piss,another tasers himself and it is produced by the guy who did penthouse....

ring a bell anyone?

This sounds like a Big Brother video. Could be wrong.

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 06-14-2001).]

blind video days. hands down best video ever. every part (with the exception of maybe jordan richter who is kind of boring to watch) is ten years ahead of it's time. guy mariano, gonz, jason lee, rudy johnson... i don't even need to ever watch another video.

Guest Bruce Springsteen

any oldschool heads out there?

future primative, powell peralta

streets on fire natas kaupas ripping,untouchable. how about the old dogtown days with eric dressen, fred alva,jason jesse,sean sheffey in them shut days? anybody? or is this to old school?

Guest aymet one

Photosynthesis

Reel to Real (Gonz again)

FTC Video 3

Cky2k

Jump off a Building

I probably repeated a bunch of those. Being original gets harder every day.

Sheffey was so ill back when shut was around. A D.C. original. Anyone know of an old Shut video worth checking??

Christian Hosoi .. Dogtown .. Gator going to jail .. Alva .. Jason Lee and the old Blind team. I still remember the old school stuff like it was yesterday.

my faves are:blind trilogy, mouse (the best), the reason, the storm, smoliks part in fulfill the dream, mixtape, peep this, photosynthesis, sixth sense, rodney vs. daewon 1 and 2, fuck the list goes on and on...fuck daewon song he never does anything different rodney won in both videos

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any oldschool heads out there?- YEP..

future primative,- I STILL REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I SAW THAT..MOUNTAIN CRUISING LA..CLASSIC

streets on fire natas kaupas - ONE OF THE MOST AHEAD OF IT'S TIME PARTS EVER..STILLTO THIS DAY..THE SPIN ON THE FIRE HYDRANT...

dogtown days - GOOD STUFF.GRAPHICS WERE TIGHT RIGHT..

SHUT- Was a really good team.

..."skate and destroy...do doo doo..doesn't really matter if you are a girl or a boy..Skating is greeaaaayyaaaatt....di doo doo"

man... you guys are all sleeping... picking all this new shit... blah

hocus pocus changed the face of skating... as did all the early bones brigade videos (i bought animal chin the week it came out, what what)

plan b:questionable and fuck... what was the other one? that one that came out after it? 'smoke...' something like that..

but honestly, my all time favorite just based on my friends and how much time we put in watching it (and largely the soundtrack) 'world industries: love child it wasnt super sick or anything, it was alot of shit you could actually do, but it was fun... it was real skating for real people... i loved that shit... damn...

im getting all nostalgic... shit...

The Search For Animal Chin man. I just got home from a night of skating with my closest friend. It's all about fun man, that moive exemplifies that. No dope clothes, cheesy sound tracks or fall sections, just fun.

Archived