makeoutclub is the shit!

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8lover

popgun. ive said it before and ill say it again beware of meeting girls from moc in real life. ok, well. ive met a couple that were dimes and super cool girls. but the others either 1. were nuts, or 2. didnt look anything like their picture.

yeah, i met one from there awhile ago at a show and in her picture she was looking ok, but in real life she was actually fat and.........fat. and she apparently took a liking to me.

i was so not having that shit. brah.

All emo girls are fat....

With the exception of the ones who's life long dreams are to fuck Conor Oberst....

Meh, I have friends that have put themselves on that stupid site....

If you're going to be lame and look and/or add yourself to the massive amounts of pussies and fat girls you might as well be on that onlyundiesclub site (or is it undieonlyclub?).

Then at least you'll know weather or not the broad or dood has a good body or not.

juuuhh know?

fr8oh? i thought you were pushing a jetta vr?

nice car anyway...

damn, my boner is in sport mode because i just put on the winter wheels, no more bbs rcs. makes the car look doofy, but whatever, there's 6 inches of snow out here and i'm not trying to end up in a ditch piece.

Originally posted by TEARZ

fr8oh? i thought you were pushing a jetta vr?

nice car anyway...

damn, my boner is in sport mode because i just put on the winter wheels, no more bbs rcs. makes the car look doofy, but whatever, there's 6 inches of snow out here and i'm not trying to end up in a ditch piece.

that's the whip. i was nervous before about saying it was a GTI online.

i was kinda souped on the flix with the new headlights so i just posted it.

it's a stage II vr6 turbo. it traps the quarter mile at about 119mph but i haven't gotten any better than a 13.1 with 18"s. that's a 2.1 60' time and wheelspin into 3rd gear. -pretty shitty. with drag radials it'll be 12'z nonstop.

Archived