sleeptalkers & other sleep oddities

Dirty_habiT

a college roommate woke me up one night because he was talking in his sleep. apparently he was having a dream that someone was stealing his marshmallows. one of the funniest things I've ever heard. dude was getting REALLY upset about it.

Alcohol and pissing stories. These are endless. One of the guys down the hall came home from the bars and pissed on his own couch...and brother who happened to be crashed out on it. One of my friends (trashed off his ass) went home with some girl, woke up in the middle of the night and pissed in her laundry basket. She woke up and asked him if he was pissing and he's like umm....no. After a serious night of drinking I climbed down from my loft and made a right turn instead of a left. Ended up pissing on my roommates Mr. coffee.

Back when I was doing dream studies...I had amazing control and recollection of my dreams. It was a trip.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swif1

when i'm falling off the cliff/buiding and about to make contact, my entire body twitches. then i wake up.

ahh that one sucks...you twitch,wake up and are scared as hell...definately sucks

Well I've been told I talk in my sleep and sleep walk pretty often, its pretty funny..the last time was like 3 weeks ago; I was in search of someone named "Flounder"

Me:"Where's everyone?"

Uncle:"Like..?"

Me:"Like Flounder?!"

He said it was the funniest thing ever

I don't really understand this, because I don't remember anything from my sleep partaining to a flounder, or anyone named Flounder. I want this dream again, so people around me can ask questions about who Flounder is..ahah I feel crazy though. I wanna learn more of this sleep and dream shit later on..sounds interesting.

Guest fr8lover

some of my many funny sleepwalking/talking stories:

i went to see the first batman with my parents in the theaters when i was pretty young. they said they heard me say apparently in regard to the joker "whats that white stuff on his face?" in a real scared whiny voice.

i literally woke up one night when my dad ran in and turned the light on in my room because he was hearing noise. i was standing on my desk in my underwear reaching up to the ceiling.

i once had a dream that my alarm went off and it was time to get up and go to school so i got into the shower when my mom knocked on the door and yelled "what are you doing? its 12:00 in the morning?"

in my first year of college living in the dorms i had a loft right near some pipes and the ceiling, i had a dream the ceiling was falling on me so i hopped over the "tard-guard" landed balls on chair underneith and when my roommate woke up and asked what the fuck i just did i said "the roof was falling on me" real nonchalant and went back to bed.

Originally posted by 23578

I would reply to this thread, but noboby would read it except maybe D_H, they would just skip what I had to say and write their own reply no one cares about. Oops, I's said too much. Oh, if that's not the case I don't remember much of my dreams, just brief visuals. Like lastnite I was dancing and singing this fucked up shit while all these people watched and it made me really happy, I think it was some anxiety related thing. And onetime I thought I was awake, and looked on the night stand and there was this bonsai tree, and when I looked closer there was a whole village, and a castle, all on the nightstand, I was certain I was awake, but I turned away when I looked again it wasn't there and I was awake.

Cool. I'm reading all the replies, and I do that in any thread that I'm interested in. I'm sure others do the same. This morning I woke up because I had encountered a bad part of my dream. It was sad and confusing, and most likely overwhelming.... so my mind told me... "that's it, you're waking up."

• 1 month later...

An ex-boyfriend used to thrash really wildly in his sleep. I bruise really easily and would always end up with these weird, really hard to explain bruises everywhere.

My brother used to sleepwalk and sleeprun alot. Once he got about a block out of our house on the main road before we managed to overtake and stop him.

im a sleep sexer...hahahahahahaha.... yeah you read it right..

i have been known to go down on my girlfriend for hours in my sleep...hahahahah she loves it..but i have no idea what has happened untill she tells me the next day..

somtimes i can guess becuase i have had a pretty wild dream or somthing but usualy i have no idea..

pretty funny huh?;)

ever had the half-awake, half-asleep dreams where your eyes are open, and you're talking to people you think are in your room? I get those all the time, especially when i take nyquil. I once thought 3 of my friends were in my room, and i was talking to all of them really loudly. I remember my mom walking in and asking me who i was talking to. I told here my friends were here and she looked around for a sec then chuckled and closed the door. After that i offered everyone something to drink, went downstairs and got 3 sprites, but when i came back upstairs i was awake and they were gone. it was really strange. those sprites hit the spot though.

Archived