"I think those are ours."

Me: "What are?"

Him: short pause "Those hammers..."

Me: "The kind you nail nails with?"

Him: short pause ".... Yeah..."

Me: "Where did they come from?"

Him: " I don't know..."

end of conversation

Man... they say I talk in my sleep alot. My brother told me that the other night I was asking my boss in my sleep if I did a good job at work. I find that funny, because I'd never say that in real life.... so it makes me think, deep inside, am I really concerned with my performance at work. I know that I am, but I also know for a fact that when I put my effort into something I do a good job.

My mom said that when I was 6, she was in the living room watching Letterman or something, and I had already gone to bed, but I walked to the front door in my underwear, and started trying to unlock it.... in my sleep! Another time I went into the kitchen and got a glass and drank some water in my sleep. I find these type of things very weird. Lately, though, my brothers have seemed to be having weird dreams, because they do say some off the wall stuff.

Who else has some sleep stories?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lately i have had a few instances where i have gone to sleep and woke up gasping for air. it lasts only a few seconds but i literally cannot breathe. there doesnt seem to be any blockage that i know of such as sinuses or anything, but i stop breathing and it scares the hell out of me.

that was only a few times, however.

my dad and cousins live together so when i go there i share a room with my lil cousin and sleep on her bed. one time i was trying to sleep and she was already sleeping. and..she socks me in my back really really hard. i turn around and ask what the hell shes doing??she wakes up and says how she had a dream she was fighting this girl she hates. ...bitch...

and every other night she moves like crazy. i swear i want to box her when she's sleeping.

A lot of my friends. and including myself have sleep apneas (sp). I used to have narcolepsy pretty bad. I fell asleep skatebaording down the street once. I woke up when I hit the ground. I now get insomnia really bad sometimes. No sleep for like 5 days, a week. I probably average about 25-30 hours of sleep a week. One of my best friends sleep walks. He once made a sandwich of a twinkie on bread. One of the funniest things ever. Another of the boys has some crazy disorder were he has to wear a nasal oxygen tube when he sleeps.

My step brother, once woke up and walked to the pantry, some of the other people that live here were awake.... so he opens the pantry, and proceeds to pee on the outside of the trash can..... we were like... "whoa!! whoa!! hey, what the hell are you doing?!" He thought it was the bathroom for some reason... but atleast he didn't wet the bed, he had the right idea, he's just in the wrong part of the house.

My kitten is sleeping on my shoulder right now as I type.

I once got out of my bed walked from one end of the house to the other and sat down on the couch in front of the T.V. I repeated a conversation I had with my mother while watching the Simpsons about 30 minutes earlier......I said the same things but not in the same context of time. It was weird to because 1 the TV wasn`t turned on and 2 my mother was at the kitchen bench cooking and not sitting on the couch next to me like when I was actually watching the Simpsons earlier 3 I didn`t have a clue about this except that I suddenly woke up when my dad came home and I was seated in front of the TV with my mum laughing at me....I was 9

Originally posted by Æ°

Does anyone else ever wake up partially and your fucking paralyzed? You sit there and try to move something and as soon as you can lift your head or move your arm or some shit, it goes away? Shit sucks.

I also have full body twitches right as I fall asleep. Then there's the dream where you're running and you keep falling down. Or you can't quite open your eyes all the way in your dream. And the good old it's hard as fuck to breathe dreams.

When you're in stage 3 (i believe) sleep your muscles are paralyzed, it's to keep you from hurting yourself while your brain is most active.

Originally posted by deznatori

A lot of my friends. and including myself have sleep apneas (sp). I used to have narcolepsy pretty bad. I fell asleep skatebaording down the street once. I woke up when I hit the ground. I now get insomnia really bad sometimes. No sleep for like 5 days, a week. I probably average about 25-30 hours of sleep a week. One of my best friends sleep walks. He once made a sandwich of a twinkie on bread. One of the funniest things ever. Another of the boys has some crazy disorder were he has to wear a nasal oxygen tube when he sleeps.

oxygen tubes are typical for sleep apnea, as it is irregular breathing.

lets talk some more sleep tomorrow. i am going to sleep. or to try to. i will most likely lay there or a couple hours because it is freezing and i refuse to wear socks or pile on clothes. anywho

i love napping. i love sleeping in. i love my goosedown comfortor and pillows. and also my snowman sheets. yar..

you all have a great day yar.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Fugazi I've had that dream before. Often, before I'm completely asleep, my mind wanders dreaming. I'll be conscious enough to realise that my mind was thinking whatever it wanted to just a second ago, and I wasn't completely asleep. It's weird, almost like I saw myself dreaming.

odd, isn't it? half way asleep, your mind starts wandering into irrational things. it almost feels as if you're just thinking, but there is no logic... once i was thinking about how my camera would be tastey.. and then i came out of the daze.

Originally posted by dELiSs

lets talk some more sleep tomorrow. i am going to sleep. or to try to. i will most likely lay there or a couple hours because it is freezing and i refuse to wear socks or pile on clothes. anywho

i love napping. i love sleeping in. i love my goosedown comfortor and pillows. and also my snowman sheets. yar..

you all have a great day yar.

if you can fall asleep in under 20 minutes you most likely suffer from sleep deprivation.....

you should get a feather bed too, that's one of my christmas presents.

:)

Fugazi the veritable sleep expert.... I must inquire, where do you obtain your knowledge in these matters?

Aside from that, I also found that you people may be interested in some "Dirty trivia".... I love to sleep on the floor... it's the only way.

Haha, you know on Conan where they do the "Secrets" with celebrities? :rhetorical question:

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, funny shit...During the previous FIFA Worldcup i remember watching the Holland VS. Brazil game, i think brazil lost and when i returned home i fell asleep. My sister came home and told me the next day that i was talking loud in my sleep describing the game...hahaha

"You see, kafu changes the game for carlos.....etc

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Fugazi the veritable sleep expert.... I must inquire, where do you obtain your knowledge in these matters?

Aside from that, I also found that you people may be interested in some "Dirty trivia".... I love to sleep on the floor... it's the only way.

Haha, you know on Conan where they do the "Secrets" with celebrities? :rhetorical question:

Psychology 175: Brains, Minds, Behavior

hard as heck, but interesting.

my brother friend used to do all kinds of crazy shit in his sleep

he used to wake up wearing all kinds of clothes , skirts and shit

he even made something out of lego once .

i once apparently put a spoon in the toilet and pissed in the bin while i was alseep .

odd

on saturday, i passed out on the sofa. then 3 hours later i woke up on my bed. :confused:

yeah...i sometimes have that falling dream too.

when i'm falling off the cliff/buiding and about to make contact, my entire body twitches. then i wake up.

i sometimes have those dreams where someone is chasing me and kills me. sucks.

i get those all the time.. the tipping back ones.. shit is creepy... like in school.. your mind is trying to be paranoid yet sleepy at the same time.. so as you try and fall asleep... it will do soemthing to alarm you... scary.. how you cant contrl it either.. well.. you can.. but not often

Guest fr8lover

i get that thing where you wake up and hear a loud sound and it feels like somebody just punched you in the face, its really pretty scary. there was a link to a story about that in another thread it has a name.

sleep paralysis is scary too when you feel awake and look up and try to move but you cant...yikes.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fr8lover

i get that thing where you wake up and hear a loud sound and it feels like somebody just punched you in the face, its really pretty scary. there was a link to a story about that in another thread it has a name.

sleep paralysis is scary too when you feel awake and look up and try to move but you cant...yikes.

Fuck you for mentioning those man!! i fuckin hate that sound...i'm all calm and ready to sleep and DRIIIIN!!!

As far as sleep paralysis goes...if you hadnt mention that i'd keep mocking my girl for bullshit talking that makes me shit my pants...

She had called me at least 5 times at 4am to describe me the whole experience, frightened to death....yikes

I would reply to this thread, but noboby would read it except maybe D_H, they would just skip what I had to say and write their own reply no one cares about. Oops, I's said too much. Oh, if that's not the case I don't remember much of my dreams, just brief visuals. Like lastnite I was dancing and singing this fucked up shit while all these people watched and it made me really happy, I think it was some anxiety related thing. And onetime I thought I was awake, and looked on the night stand and there was this bonsai tree, and when I looked closer there was a whole village, and a castle, all on the nightstand, I was certain I was awake, but I turned away when I looked again it wasn't there and I was awake.

I once got up in the middle of the night, made my way into the kitchen, grabbed a knife and fork and sat down at the table........

We stayed with some friends in England a few years ago. We were warned that their son was really bad at talking/doing shit in his sleep, which was tough shit for my brother and his friend (hereby known as Tim) who were sharing a room with him. We got there late so he was already in bed, but we went up to see if anything would happen. As soon as we open the door he shoots up sitting in his bed and points at us, then tells us to turn the radio off. Needless to say there was no radio on. The second night we're just sitting around, and we here him walk into the bathroom next to his room and we can here him pissing all over the walls, sink, everywhere except for the toilet. So my brother and Tim go to bed and about an hour later they come running downstairs, laughing hysterically but at the same time kinda freaked out. This kid got up in the middle of the night, made his way over to my Tim, who was sleeping on a pull our bed thing on the floor, and they suddenly hear water trickling onto something. They turn the light on and this kid has pissed all over Tim's bed and was in the process of pissing all over his clothes and bags. Yeah, they didn't sleep in there for the rest of the stay.

I honestly don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.......

Guest imported_El Mamerro

<------ Lucid dream expert and OBE champion. I have so much power over my dreams now it's ridiculous. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived