Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

cocaine

asetONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by scampone:

listen bro, i know you were talkin about a confrontation with your lady, but your still making a statement thats its "your problem", not hers. you just admitted to having a problem. if you have a problem then you arent using moderation. understand? it sounds like you have already begun the cycle that drugs will run. trust me man, ive been there over and over, stop while you can. the thing about having a drug addiction (and at some point you will, you can bet on it) is that when you want to finally quit, when you finally realize that the drug has ruined your life, you wont be able to quit. you will have been trapped.

it only gets worse.

listen to him.

• 16 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

never really fucked with the stuff but got sucked down a reddit wormhole of people snorting it out of each others assholes.

i believe there was a whole subreddit based on it. i can understand someone doing coke, it get lost on the part of it needing to come out of someones asshole. 

i mean, you can wash and clean but do you ever get it all?!?

• LOL! 1