cocaine

asetONER

If you are serious, you are fucking tripping! You don't let your girl get into COKE..WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKINGG BRO? I would have to lump on your dome for that one..the last thing we need in this world are more cokeheads..WHO TALK TOO MUCH, TWITCH, SNIFFLE and bug the fuck out.Just start mailining the shit if you want to play with the devil..do it...I dare you..

..nevermind.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by asetONER:

there's no fuckin way im going to rehab like bill clinton said. im not going to put that shit in my family's face. they are fine right now thinking that i dont have problems,so fuck em.

rehabs are fun!!!just dont go there saying i wish i had a line..people hate that..you meet some fine chicks and lots of graff artist in there with thier own probs... but RETIRED HASBEEN is Right....listen to all good advice...you might not know it but we may have all took that line.now i cant stand it...it wasnt rehab that did it for me...i went there wishing i had something...i cured myself,,,,

man i feel bad for you...my boy is all fucked up on that shit 24/7 he dont come around no more or nothin...my boys and i are gonna beat the shit out of him and lock him in a basement

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Guest Remi Martin

yeah i guess the only bad thing coke does is destroy your cortex in your brain which is the part you think with....

yeah i double dog dare you to mainline that shit to.......

Guest Remi Martin

dude you should just quit that shit. its stupid to do it to a point of no return or having to take a year or two to get your life back together with no garuntee your going to have the stability and what not you have now. just quit cold turkey. do it, get over your pussy little fiendings and cravings and quit that shit. its bad for you. its not good. it makes you stupid for life and destroys your brain. sides that even if you do quit you can always relapse and go through the fun of this all over..

just think of your girl sucking dick for coke, when it aint your dick shes sucking

listen bro, i know you were talkin about a confrontation with your lady, but your still making a statement thats its "your problem", not hers. you just admitted to having a problem. if you have a problem then you arent using moderation. understand? it sounds like you have already begun the cycle that drugs will run. trust me man, ive been there over and over, stop while you can. the thing about having a drug addiction (and at some point you will, you can bet on it) is that when you want to finally quit, when you finally realize that the drug has ruined your life, you wont be able to quit. you will have been trapped.

it only gets worse.

listen bro, i know you were talkin about a confrontation with your lady, but your still making a statement thats its "your problem", not hers. you just admitted to having a problem. if you have a problem then you arent using moderation. understand? it sounds like you have already begun the cycle that drugs will run. trust me man, ive been there over and over, stop while you can. the thing about having a drug addiction (and at some point you will, you can bet on it) is that when you want to finally quit, when you finally realize that the drug has ruined your life, you wont be able to quit. you will have been trapped.

it only gets worse.

sup aset.... known you since we was in grade school...hate to see you go out like that.

if you need any help man you can call me up... i think you know who this is but if not its mike...

good luck...seen one too many kids get fucked up hope you kick it...

Peace

Originally posted by scampone:

it only gets worse.

listen to him.

• 16 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived