cocaine

asetONER

i have just come to terms that i like cocaine too much. i realized i have a problem. i fiend quite often when i dont have it. i also realized that i dont care that its a problem,im still going to do it and enjoy it. this sucks. anyone on the same boat im on,possibly offer advice?

------------------

"...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should be lucky you're not in hawaii smokin batoo..that shit is potent!!cocain aint shit!you should quit though..i felt so much better when i kicked the drugs..after you're off a while you start to see how nasty that shit is..any type of meth is just a cicle for the lost...you do some and then you're up all night lookin for more..and so on and so on...

it has to be you that wants to quit..for your body loves it and then again it hates it...hope you save yourself...because you could be in that cycle all your life.just like other junkies.....and you dont want that now dod you????

yeah....i used to fuck around with it until i spent a night staring at my ceiling listening to my heart beat out of my chest wondering when i was going to collapse.....real fucking cool. it took me dropping all contact with my so called friends and moving away to get away from that shit.....its a good feeling to be away from all of that....do yourself a favor and get away from it before you end up like all the people i left behind

one thing though......its been a year and a half and i still get the urge to do it and honestly if it wasnt for my surroundings i dont doubt i would be back in the same spot i was......good luck, that shits no joke

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

damn....i didnt even look at that link until you said something....yeah....thats basically it right there....ive never really seen a "timeline" like that, pretty disturbing.......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

kick the habit. my friend got into it cus some girl told him it would help him get an assignment done for school and hes weak in the "No" department. she started giving it to him, then having him buy cigarettes for it, by then hes hooked. he starts dealing coke. he had 2 heart attacks, thats what he said. but he done now. good thing but i really dont like to kick it with him anymore.

you've got a problem if you are going to let some fucking drug run your life. this chick i know, her brother used to be hooked. he did so much one day that it fucked his heart up. some of the muscle is exposed or someshit like that. i dont really remember what she said but it was bad. he was all freaking out thinking he was going to die his heart was beating so fast. do what you want but realize what your doing to yourself.

peace

------------------

excuse me while i light my spliff,

oh god i've got to take a lift,

from reality i just cant drift,

thats why i'm stayin' with this riff.

take it easy.

one of my best friends being a dealer of coke, ive had to see quite alot of fucked up shit in my day, the one thing that scared me the most is when i aws some kid who was like 15 years old (he was a total junkie) snort some and then about 10 minutes later he over dosed, shit his eyes started bleeding and he started going into a seziure, man oh man, that was sick shit his buddy was laughing at him so we dropped him off at the er, and booked it, i never knew what happened to him exactly but i know he lived, damn, thats what scared me away from it, almost seeing some one die right in front of me.

first you need to realize that it will kill you and destroy your freinds and family emotionally. next join a therapy clinic or something like that. another thing that will help is if you realize there are better things in life than coke

1. polling off a wicked peice

2. chilling with your friends

3. banging your woman

4.eating taco bell

the list goes on and on

peace

Originally posted by bill clinton:

first you need to realize that it will kill you and destroy your freinds and family emotionally. next join a therapy clinic or something like that. another thing that will help is if you realize there are better things in life than coke

1. polling off a wicked peice

2. chilling with your friends

3. banging your woman

4.eating taco bell

the list goes on and on

peace

i think 3 and 4 should be switched around

Oh...so wait until they REALIZE you DO have a problem..obviously..if you are coming on a mesage board about it.I think you should realize that there is only one way to go on coke..DOWNHILL.You don't hear too many stories about people becoming successful ..OH, IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS DOING SO MUCH COKE, THAT HE MADE MILLIONS"..It is all bad.Kepp your blindfold wrapped as tightly as you want.It is all you...And keep everyone who cares about you in the dark is doing nothing for ya man...

White Lines.....blow away...

1st friend - Good guy, used to chill with him alot. He found heroin and coke, then he disappeared. I heard he robbed his dad and left the state.

2nd friend - Really cool guy when I met him, long time friend. Got into drugs; still on them. He's overdosed twice, and acts like a completely different person now: Violent, moody, short attention span. Lives to get fucked up. Different guy.

3rd friend - one of my best friends ever. Straight edge guy when I met him, got into drugs with 2nd friend from above. Turned into a zombie for a good 2 or 3 years. Overdosed once, been in 2 drug related car wrecks (massive fucking head wound 2nd time), and has been arrested a few times on drug offenses. Recently got off of probation for a drug charge from years ago, finally. Off the drugs for now.

Just lettin you know how it's treated some other people aset, try and kick it holmes .. seriously - it's only downhill from where you're at if you don't.

If this is a serious post, and Im guessing it is, get help. Im not trying to be some after-school special, but that shit will ruin your life. Seriously, stop while theres still hope. Call one of those teen help lines. Talk to some friends. Talk to a sibling, your parents, anyone. Even if you dont consider yourself an addict - do it.

i feel bad though because now my girlfriend wants to do it. she used to bitch at me for it all the time and i finally told her "look,leave me alone. i understand where youre coming from,but this is my problem." so now she's all like,"well,if youre going to do it,than you might as well include me too." i dont know if she's serious,or if she's doing it to try and get me to stop cuz she knows i want her to stay away from it.

------------------

"...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller

Archived