drum roll please.....

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Congrats man...

you should thank me to...what a beautyfull nest i made for you lil kids to grow,lol

page 86..wow, i never coulda thought

Guest ctrl+alt+del

status change thread is for homotransexuals. if thats where much of your posts are, then your still a rookie in my mind.

this is just how i feel. and im sure there are others that agree.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I wouldnt call either sneak or dahighlifdhl homotransexuals in any way, but i was clear as my crystalballs when i started the status "change thread" anyone that bothers to read the first post on the first page should know the deal....I"VE CREATED A MONSTER:)

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Tesseract

Alright, this thread is about you people obsessed with numbers, you know who you are.

Its a good idea that if you want to increase your post numbers you can shamelessly post here a thousand times instead of spaming the forum with crap.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>for the status change thread in that it has confined much of the spam to one thread

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'> posting for status

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats what i said and i agree with you, this whole thread was a joke...a joke that lasted 86 pages...automatically a funny one due to duration if not anything else, however to tell you the truth i dont care that much, the whole content of this site is steady going to hell the last 6 months. This is Sneaks Elite thread and sneak is a good kid, so lets keep it like that,

Congrats sneak, for real

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

status change thread is for homotransexuals. if thats where much of your posts are, then your still a rookie in my mind.

this is just how i feel. and im sure there are others that agree.

you are entitled to your opinion and i respect u for that. but in my mind, i dont use the status change thread for excessive posts (well just a little). if u still think im a rookie, then cool but i feel that i have contributed some shit to the board

Originally posted by Tesseract

This is Sneaks Elite thread and sneak is a good kid, so lets keep it like that,

Congrats sneak, for real

thanks man.....one love

and ill have a drink to the dirty habit appreciation / 10 reasons why dirty habit is hated / 10 reasons why dirty habit should be arrested threads.

Archived