Ultimite fighting championships

Guest duffman

Guest duffman

Just wondering if anyone loves these events as much as me.. I just seen UFC 40 in a club on the 22 and it was fucken wild... Tito Ortiz beat the shit out of that punk sell out Ken Shamrock......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duffman

ahh no.... Ken went to the WWE to become a gay ass pro wrestler... Then Tioto was maken fun of him for it so Shamerock came back to the UFC to fight Tito to show he could still fight in real life.. Well after much much shit talken before the fight from Ken he ended up getting his face beat off.... Ken looked worse then Mike Tyson after his fight with Lewis..

you can download the fight off of Kazaa....

Guest angry xbox

I want to see bas ruten whip some more ass. That fool is doper than fuck. I got some vids on my comp at home of these two cats who are notorious muy-tai knockout kings. It shows them knocking out fuckers with there kness and shins striaght to the dome piece. shits ill.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by angry xbox

I want to see bas ruten whip some more ass. That fool is doper than fuck. I got some vids on my comp at home of these two cats who are notorious muy-tai knockout kings. It shows them knocking out fuckers with there kness and shins striaght to the dome piece. shits ill.

]]

My Thai friend who about a year ago went toThailand to visit came back with a Korea VS Thailand VS Cambodia Mu Thai kickboxing. Shiot is fucking crazy they throw non stop punches and kick......I would rather see Mu Thai in Thailand or neighbouring countires than watch fights on T.V

Originally posted by duffman

ahh no.... Ken went to the WWE to become a gay ass pro wrestler... Then Tioto was maken fun of him for it so Shamerock came back to the UFC to fight Tito to show he could still fight in real life.. Well after much much shit talken before the fight from Ken he ended up getting his face beat off.... Ken looked worse then Mike Tyson after his fight with Lewis..

you can download the fight off of Kazaa....

for someone who loves the MMA(or is it just the UFC?) you dont know what youre talking about.

Originally posted by el barto

vitor belfort is my favorite that guy kills so hard. i was waiting to see him and tito fight but it never went throught they tried like2 times. i need to downloa that tito fight your talking about i missed that one.

vitor and tito probably will not be fighting anytime soon because vitor lost to liddel. the next person tito should fight is liddel because he is the #1 contender. besides vitor isnt that good.

I haven't seen anyone beaten that bad in a while. Seriously the best part of the hype was the press conference when Tito almost fell out of his chair laughing at Shamrock.

But for real though you want to know what the best thing about the whole ppv was..................TANK ABBOTT is coming back. That's serious. Any guy whose training regament is drinking beer, eating and going to a bar to fight the entire bar is just rediculous. I love seeing him fight. Completly raw and unpolished.

Guest platapie

ufc stops fightsa to fast and theres all sorts of rules that restrict them from going all out. i do liek pride tho that shit is awesome.

sakuraba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest willy.wonka

ken shamrock and his fucked up face.haha..that fight was fuckin awesome.tito still lookin "pretty"

back in the day my friends and i would hold ufc at our park.no punching the balls allowed.if you guys are still in highschool you should od the same.its fun, it breaks down barriers that you and your friends might have between eachother.plus whoever wins gets mad respect.

its cool:beat: :beat:

Pride FC is dope. Vanderlai Silva is were it's at. Sakuraba uses the rules in pride to his advantage. Stalling and shit. I give him credit for being unpredictable and takin out some Gracies'. But Silva used his head like a soccer ball.

Oh is anyone else looking to get the video game when it comes out like next March.

Wonka man I wish I lived closer. I can never find anyone to spar or roll with but my boys.

Guest duffman

Ken has been away for awhile yes.. but a guy that has been doing shootfighting since he was 15 would not stop training because of the WWE... Its no excuse... The fact of the matter is, is that Ken cant even be classified as a hasbeen because Royce kicked his ass in UFC 1. He just aint that good. Tito on the other hand has worked his way up and is pretty much the only UFC fighter that has ever been champ that won mostly by throwing his fist (except before Belfort whitch would make them two a good match)....

Personaly I think Rickson Gracie would kill Tito Ortiz... NO QUESTION....

that is the fight I want to see..

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Glik0

My new definition of a pussy, anyone who cant kick Tito Ortiz's ass.

Pussy.

who is that one michael guy who got knocked the fuck out by that gay looking dudes foot. no myabe its greg but everyone talks him up but all his fights i seen he gets laid out in less than 4 minutes.

Guest angry xbox

ahhh yes MARK COLEMAN!!!!!

that guy isa pussy i swear

and that tank abbot jack off

and whats the name of that black guy bas ruten fought in UFC 20??

• 1 year later...

Archived