Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest freighthed

bedroom walls??

Guest freighthed

does anybody have flicks of painted bedroom walls if you could please post them that would be bitchin, and i know this should have gone under the yard but you cant post flicks there and i wanted to see bedroom wall pieces..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest freighthed

i believe i said bedroom wall pieces...ass clown!

Guest tears*uno

i bet you're a real 'freighthed' if your asking to see people paint their bedroom walls.

Originally posted by tears*uno

i bet you're a real 'freighthed' if your asking to see people paint their bedroom walls.

hah thats the first thing i noticed, but it would be bitchin right bra????

the show "trading spaces" on TLC is a cool show and featureas many painted bedrooms....

Originally posted by IHATEU

the show "trading spaces" on TLC is a cool show and featureas many painted bedrooms....

hahahaha

Originally posted by IHATEU

hahahahaha

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

This is how I make money to buy cans instead of risking getting caught stealing.............Just do a few bedrooms not in your style just some style you keep specificlly for bedrooms and then when you have charged these liyyle graff bitches enough buy a heap of cans wholesale or get someone who steals cans to sell them to you cheap.....No court cases and you always have alot of money from them!!!!